Generic parking lot type bike racks?

Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott

Guest
Like at schools and in parking lots? I have too many darn bikes, have
run out of places to hang and stash them, they are leaning against each
other all over the darn place. I can't seem to find a source of generic
parking lot "roll your bike into the slot" racks in the usual places. A
little help?
--

Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus

Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott wrote:
> Like at schools and in parking lots? I have too many darn bikes, have
> run out of places to hang and stash them, they are leaning against each
> other all over the darn place. I can't seem to find a source of generic
> parking lot "roll your bike into the slot" racks in the usual places. A
> little help?

Maybe one of these?

http://www.theparkcatalog.com/items.asp?Cc=BR&Bc=

http://www.bikeparking.com/

http://www.bikeup.com/

http://www.cyclesportandfitness.com/parking_rack.htm

http://www.parkabike.com/6200.html

http://www.dero.com/

Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott wrote:

> Like at schools and in parking lots? I have too many darn bikes, have
> run out of places to hang and stash them, they are leaning against each
> other all over the darn place. I can't seem to find a source of generic
> parking lot "roll your bike into the slot" racks in the usual places. A
> little help?

Sure. One of our local products.

The style you mean are availabe in variuos lengths, material
weight, finish, range of prices. Peruse them at saris.com
and write me

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org

On 2/16/2006 4:03 PM Llatikcuf wrote:

> Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott wrote:
>> Like at schools and in parking lots? I have too many darn bikes, have
>> run out of places to hang and stash them, they are leaning against each
>> other all over the darn place. I can't seem to find a source of generic
>> parking lot "roll your bike into the slot" racks in the usual places. A
>> little help?

> Maybe one of these?

<extensive list of vendor sites snipped>

Uh . . . yeah. Exactly. Thank you!

--

Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus
84 Westfalia: Mellow Yellow ("The Electrical Banana")
KG6RCR

Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott wrote:
> Like at schools and in parking lots? I have too many darn bikes, have
> run out of places to hang and stash them, they are leaning against each
> other all over the darn place. I can't seem to find a source of generic
> parking lot "roll your bike into the slot" racks in the usual places. A
> little help?

This one's cool!
http://www.inoutdesigners.ch/pages/projects/config_01/vd_003.html

\\paul