Genetic Behavior Update...

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by makemyday, Feb 1, 2004.

  1. makemyday

    makemyday Guest

    Behavior be genetic; the evidence continuez to mount:

    http://ww1.mid-day.com/columns/farahbaria/parentthesis/2004/january/74816.htm
    *************************** exZZZZZerpt ****************************** It was earlier thought that
    thumb sucking in kids was a sign of hunger or psychological insecurity, but thanks to modern
    sonography we now know its probably a *GENETIC_TRAIT* that runs in families. Many babies actually
    suck their thumbs in their mothers’ wombs....
    It was earlier thought that DAFN Shuckin' n Jivin', OOWBreedin', and worthless unproductive behavior
    were environmentally driven signs of 400 yearz of oppression, but thankz to modern sonography we now
    know theze are *GENETIC_TRAITZ* that run in familiez. Many DAFN babiez actually boogie in their IQ-
    75 motherz’ wombz. Is there any truth

    getting it on in utero?

    Supreme Court, 1954, Brown vs DNA -- a total LOOZer...

    Tags:

  2. Said [email protected] :

    >Behavior be genetic; the evidence continuez to mount:
    >
    >http://ww1.mid-day.com/columns/farahbaria/parentthesis/2004/january/74816.htm
    >*************************** exZZZZZerpt ****************************** It was earlier thought that
    >thumb sucking in kids was a sign of hunger or psychological insecurity, but thanks to modern
    >sonography we now know its probably a *GENETIC_TRAIT* that runs in families. Many babies actually
    >suck their thumbs in their mothers’ wombs....

    Her name is Farah Baria, and it's a column, hence,

    Opinion. Try again.

    Alberto.

  3. [email protected] wrote:

    > Behavior be genetic; the evidence continuez to mount:
    >
    > http://ww1.mid-day.com/columns/farahbaria/parentthesis/2004/january/74816.htm
    > *************************** exZZZZZerpt ****************************** It was earlier thought that
    > thumb sucking in kids was a sign of hunger or psychological insecurity, but thanks to modern
    > sonography we now know its probably a *GENETIC_TRAIT* that runs in families. Many babies actually
    > suck their thumbs in their mothers’ wombs....
    > It was earlier thought that DAFN Shuckin' n Jivin', OOWBreedin', and worthless unproductive
    > behavior were environmentally driven signs of 400 yearz of oppression, but thankz to modern
    > sonography we now know theze are *GENETIC_TRAITZ* that run in familiez. Many DAFN babiez actually
    > boogie in their IQ-75 motherz’ wombz. Is there any truth

    > getting it on in utero?
    >
    > Supreme Court, 1954, Brown vs DNA -- a total LOOZer...

    This gets better and better. Babiez zuck their thumbz therefore niggerz are ztoopid.

  4. <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > [email protected] wrote:
    > >
    > > Behavior be genetic; the evidence continuez to mount:

    http://ww1.mid-day.com/columns/farahbaria/parentthesis/2004/january/74816.htm
    > > *************************** exZZZZZerpt ****************************** It was earlier thought
    > > that thumb sucking in kids was a sign of hunger or psychological insecurity, but thanks to
    > > modern sonography we now know its probably a *GENETIC_TRAIT* that runs in families. Many babies
    > > actually suck their thumbs in their mothers' wombs....
    > > *********************************************************************
    > > It was earlier thought that DAFN Shuckin' n Jivin', OOWBreedin', and worthless unproductive
    > > behavior were environmentally driven signs of 400 yearz of oppression, but thankz to modern
    > > sonography we now know theze are *GENETIC_TRAITZ* that run in familiez. Many DAFN babiez
    > > actually boogie in their IQ-75 motherz' wombz. Is there any truth

    > > getting it on in utero?
    > >
    > > Supreme Court, 1954, Brown vs DNA -- a total LOOZer...
    >
    > This gets better and better. Babiez zuck their thumbz therefore niggerz are ztoopid.

    Yup, that's makemyday's typical thought process.

    --
    "There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those
    who don't."

  5. makemyday

    makemyday Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    > [email protected] wrote:
    > >
    > > Behavior be genetic; the evidence continuez to mount:
    > >
    > > http://ww1.mid-day.com/columns/farahbaria/parentthesis/2004/january/74816.htm
    > > *************************** exZZZZZerpt ****************************** It was earlier thought
    > > that thumb sucking in kids was a sign of hunger or psychological insecurity, but thanks to
    > > modern sonography we now know its probably a *GENETIC_TRAIT* that runs in families. Many babies
    > > actually suck their thumbs in their mothers’ wombs....
    > > *********************************************************************
    > > It was earlier thought that DAFN Shuckin' n Jivin', OOWBreedin', and worthless unproductive
    > > behavior were environmentally driven signs of 400 yearz of oppression, but thankz to modern
    > > sonography we now know theze are *GENETIC_TRAITZ* that run in familiez. Many DAFN babiez
    > > actually boogie in their IQ-75 motherz’ wombz. Is there any truth

    > > getting it on in utero?
    > >
    > > Supreme Court, 1954, Brown vs DNA -- a total LOOZer...

    > This gets better and better. Babiez zuck their thumbz
    because behavior is genetic.

    >therefore niggerz are ztoopid
    because *BAD* behavior is also genetic...

    All theze little bitz and piecez of evidenze add up to a very convinzing caze...

  6. Said [email protected] :

    >All theze little bitz and piecez of evidenze add up to a very convinzing caze...

    Not without your inference. Where is it ?

    Alberto.

  7. [email protected] wrote:

    > [email protected] wrote:
    > >
    > > [email protected] wrote:
    > > >
    > > > Behavior be genetic; the evidence continuez to mount:
    > > >
    > > > http://ww1.mid-day.com/columns/farahbaria/parentthesis/2004/january/74816.htm
    > > > *************************** exZZZZZerpt ****************************** It was earlier thought
    > > > that thumb sucking in kids was a sign of hunger or psychological insecurity, but thanks to
    > > > modern sonography we now know its probably a *GENETIC_TRAIT* that runs in families. Many
    > > > babies actually suck their thumbs in their mothers’ wombs....
    > > > *********************************************************************
    > > > It was earlier thought that DAFN Shuckin' n Jivin', OOWBreedin', and worthless unproductive
    > > > behavior were environmentally driven signs of 400 yearz of oppression, but thankz to modern
    > > > sonography we now know theze are *GENETIC_TRAITZ* that run in familiez. Many DAFN babiez
    > > > actually boogie in their IQ-75 motherz’ wombz. Is there any truth

    > > > getting it on in utero?
    > > >
    > > > Supreme Court, 1954, Brown vs DNA -- a total LOOZer...
    >
    > > This gets better and better. Babiez zuck their thumbz
    > because behavior is genetic.
    >
    > >therefore niggerz are ztoopid
    > because *BAD* behavior is also genetic...
    >
    > All theze little bitz and piecez of evidenze add up to a very convinzing caze...

    Unlezz you're talking about bad behavior of bedzheet boyz, in which caze itz good behavior.