Genetic Behavior Update...

makemyday

Guest
Behavior be genetic; the evidence continuez to mount:

http://ww1.mid-day.com/columns/farahbaria/parentthesis/2004/january/74816.htm
*************************** exZZZZZerpt ****************************** It was earlier thought that
thumb sucking in kids was a sign of hunger or psychological insecurity, but thanks to modern
sonography we now know its probably a *GENETIC_TRAIT* that runs in families. Many babies actually
suck their thumbs in their mothers’ wombs....
It was earlier thought that DAFN Shuckin' n Jivin', OOWBreedin', and worthless unproductive behavior
were environmentally driven signs of 400 yearz of oppression, but thankz to modern sonography we now
know theze are *GENETIC_TRAITZ* that run in familiez. Many DAFN babiez actually boogie in their IQ-
75 motherz’ wombz. Is there any truth

getting it on in utero?

Supreme Court, 1954, Brown vs DNA -- a total LOOZer...

Said [email protected] :

>Behavior be genetic; the evidence continuez to mount:
>
>http://ww1.mid-day.com/columns/farahbaria/parentthesis/2004/january/74816.htm
>*************************** exZZZZZerpt ****************************** It was earlier thought that
>thumb sucking in kids was a sign of hunger or psychological insecurity, but thanks to modern
>sonography we now know its probably a *GENETIC_TRAIT* that runs in families. Many babies actually
>suck their thumbs in their mothers’ wombs....

Her name is Farah Baria, and it's a column, hence,

Opinion. Try again.

Alberto.

[email protected] wrote:

> Behavior be genetic; the evidence continuez to mount:
>
> http://ww1.mid-day.com/columns/farahbaria/parentthesis/2004/january/74816.htm
> *************************** exZZZZZerpt ****************************** It was earlier thought that
> thumb sucking in kids was a sign of hunger or psychological insecurity, but thanks to modern
> sonography we now know its probably a *GENETIC_TRAIT* that runs in families. Many babies actually
> suck their thumbs in their mothers’ wombs....
> It was earlier thought that DAFN Shuckin' n Jivin', OOWBreedin', and worthless unproductive
> behavior were environmentally driven signs of 400 yearz of oppression, but thankz to modern
> sonography we now know theze are *GENETIC_TRAITZ* that run in familiez. Many DAFN babiez actually
> boogie in their IQ-75 motherz’ wombz. Is there any truth

> getting it on in utero?
>
> Supreme Court, 1954, Brown vs DNA -- a total LOOZer...

This gets better and better. Babiez zuck their thumbz therefore ****erz are ztoopid.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> [email protected] wrote:
> >
> > Behavior be genetic; the evidence continuez to mount:

http://ww1.mid-day.com/columns/farahbaria/parentthesis/2004/january/74816.htm
> > *************************** exZZZZZerpt ****************************** It was earlier thought
> > that thumb sucking in kids was a sign of hunger or psychological insecurity, but thanks to
> > modern sonography we now know its probably a *GENETIC_TRAIT* that runs in families. Many babies
> > actually suck their thumbs in their mothers' wombs....
> > *********************************************************************
> > It was earlier thought that DAFN Shuckin' n Jivin', OOWBreedin', and worthless unproductive
> > behavior were environmentally driven signs of 400 yearz of oppression, but thankz to modern
> > sonography we now know theze are *GENETIC_TRAITZ* that run in familiez. Many DAFN babiez
> > actually boogie in their IQ-75 motherz' wombz. Is there any truth

> > getting it on in utero?
> >
> > Supreme Court, 1954, Brown vs DNA -- a total LOOZer...
>
> This gets better and better. Babiez zuck their thumbz therefore ****erz are ztoopid.

Yup, that's makemyday's typical thought process.

--
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those
who don't."

[email protected] wrote:

> [email protected] wrote:
> >
> > Behavior be genetic; the evidence continuez to mount:
> >
> > http://ww1.mid-day.com/columns/farahbaria/parentthesis/2004/january/74816.htm
> > *************************** exZZZZZerpt ****************************** It was earlier thought
> > that thumb sucking in kids was a sign of hunger or psychological insecurity, but thanks to
> > modern sonography we now know its probably a *GENETIC_TRAIT* that runs in families. Many babies
> > actually suck their thumbs in their mothers’ wombs....
> > *********************************************************************
> > It was earlier thought that DAFN Shuckin' n Jivin', OOWBreedin', and worthless unproductive
> > behavior were environmentally driven signs of 400 yearz of oppression, but thankz to modern
> > sonography we now know theze are *GENETIC_TRAITZ* that run in familiez. Many DAFN babiez
> > actually boogie in their IQ-75 motherz’ wombz. Is there any truth

> > getting it on in utero?
> >
> > Supreme Court, 1954, Brown vs DNA -- a total LOOZer...

> This gets better and better. Babiez zuck their thumbz
because behavior is genetic.

>therefore ****erz are ztoopid
because *BAD* behavior is also genetic...

All theze little bitz and piecez of evidenze add up to a very convinzing caze...

Said [email protected] :

>All theze little bitz and piecez of evidenze add up to a very convinzing caze...

Not without your inference. Where is it ?

Alberto.

[email protected] wrote:

> [email protected] wrote:
> >
> > [email protected] wrote:
> > >
> > > Behavior be genetic; the evidence continuez to mount:
> > >
> > > http://ww1.mid-day.com/columns/farahbaria/parentthesis/2004/january/74816.htm
> > > *************************** exZZZZZerpt ****************************** It was earlier thought
> > > that thumb sucking in kids was a sign of hunger or psychological insecurity, but thanks to
> > > modern sonography we now know its probably a *GENETIC_TRAIT* that runs in families. Many
> > > babies actually suck their thumbs in their mothers’ wombs....
> > > *********************************************************************
> > > It was earlier thought that DAFN Shuckin' n Jivin', OOWBreedin', and worthless unproductive
> > > behavior were environmentally driven signs of 400 yearz of oppression, but thankz to modern
> > > sonography we now know theze are *GENETIC_TRAITZ* that run in familiez. Many DAFN babiez
> > > actually boogie in their IQ-75 motherz’ wombz. Is there any truth

> > > getting it on in utero?
> > >
> > > Supreme Court, 1954, Brown vs DNA -- a total LOOZer...
>
> > This gets better and better. Babiez zuck their thumbz
> because behavior is genetic.
>
> >therefore ****erz are ztoopid
> because *BAD* behavior is also genetic...
>
> All theze little bitz and piecez of evidenze add up to a very convinzing caze...

Unlezz you're talking about bad behavior of bedzheet boyz, in which caze itz good behavior.