Geneviève Jeanson admits to doping

On Sep 22, 8:13 pm, "GoneBeforeMyTime" <[email protected]> wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]...

> > > I don't suppose people with much gumption fell in with Aubut in the
> > > first place, or stayed with him. Le Floc'h at least had the excuse of
> > > not being real familiar with the North American scene when she signed
> > > with Rona, and she was gone to Quark the following year.

> > > I wonder if anyone tried to interview the gumption-full Nicole
> > > Freedman, who was on the very first Rona squad in 2001, as I recall?
> > > She's never been shy about speaking her mind about ... anything.

> > Well, I've known Nicole almost from the start (in her first year of
> > bike racing), so I conjecture she would say something along the lines
> > of: "Oh yeah, him. He was a jerk, kind of like most coaches actually."
> > The reason is that she is one of the rare intelligent riders who don't
> > need much coaching so relationships with them can be sketchy.

> > -ilan

> Yeah, she is smart. I heard she got her own grant and team setup with team
> Basic. Doesn't she have a MIT degree? Anyway, I have spoke with Nicole
> several times, she's funny, fun to be around and seems pretty well educated.
>
> GBMT

She got a bachelor's degree from Stanford and then went on to be a
full time bike racer. Her father is a mathematician at Boston
University. She was definitely smarter (on and off the bike) than most
of the Stanford cycling graduate students of that time, that's for
sure. She started the same year (1993) as three other outstanding
Stanford riders, Megan Troxell, Cynthia Ferguson, and Kelley Herndon,
and the four were the first ever female RAAM team in 1994, finishing
in 6 days, 12 hours. As usual, Nicole found most of the sponsors to do
that. What was unique about her is that she had a very good attitude
towards sponsorship, she really liked the products she was
representing and the relationship was mutual.

-ilan

On Sep 22, 9:55 pm, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
>

> [email protected] wrote:

> > > I don't suppose people with much gumption fell in with Aubut in the
> > > first place, or stayed with him. Le Floc'h at least had the excuse of
> > > not being real familiar with the North American scene when she signed
> > > with Rona, and she was gone to Quark the following year.

> > > I wonder if anyone tried to interview the gumption-full Nicole
> > > Freedman, who was on the very first Rona squad in 2001, as I recall?
> > > She's never been shy about speaking her mind about ... anything.

> > Well, I've known Nicole almost from the start (in her first year of
> > bike racing), so I conjecture she would say something along the lines
> > of: "Oh yeah, him. He was a jerk, kind of like most coaches actually."
> > The reason is that she is one of the rare intelligent riders who don't
> > need much coaching so relationships with them can be sketchy.

> Well, without wanting to impugn the personalities of all coaches
> everywhere, I think it's fair to say that it's quite reasonable for a
> coach to be a "jerk" from time to time. Sometimes the whole purpose of a
> coach is to provide external motivation or instruction when a rider's
> extrinsic motivation, for whatever reason, falters.
>
> I'm talking about the rider who wants to skip a set of intervals in
> March, or doesn't look like trying to bridge to the break, or whatever.
> Sometimes the coach just has to do some yelling, and things happen.
>
> There's no coaching-based replacement for natural talent, but motivation
> can often be imbued from the outside.
>
> And pro sport provides many examples of coaches who were hated by their
> players, but who have a lot of championships (winning tends to improve
> any relationship...)
>
> Now, what separates Aubut from the coaches who are jerks is that he
> guided a 16-year-old rider into doping, and I find it more than a little
> eyebrow-raising that he married her as well.
>
> About his coaching techniques, that's all I really know about Aubut, but
> it kinda has to trump anything else, doesn't it?
>
> --
> Ryan Cousineau [email protected]://www.wiredcola.com/
> "I don't want kids who are thinking about going into mathematics
> to think that they have to take drugs to succeed." -Paul Erdos

In my opinion, I don't believe a coach should ever yell at his
charges. If a coach starts yelling then he has abandoned his
professional ethics. Imagine a college professor yelling at his
students, ridiculous. I allow for the possibility of being a jerk
without yelling (coincidentally, I don't have a voice which carries so
I never yell).

-ilan

i think her parents too are clueles...her father said that they never
would say no to genevieve and let her make her own decisions...hello!
she was 16! so they let her go live with this guy in arizona. And he
also wouldn't go to pratices so he wouldn't see Aubut abusing her
verbally. What kind of useless parents are these? They just abandon
their responsibility for a bunch of gold medals? This is your kid!

I used to them training at a gym where i used to go, and i remember
noticing a very weird vibe. Not sexual at all...more like he was very
controlling, but not in a scary abusive way. Like he controlled
everything she did, how many situps or whatever, and she seemed to be
totally under his spell; like she had no mind of her own. She would have
been about 16 or 17. I thought it was kind of odd. Genevieve was very
meek and didn't speak to anyone. I just thought it was kind of creepy.
Then I didn't see her again for a while, and when she returned she had
become very very skinny; she was always skinny, but she had become even
skinnier. And her muscles were much more defined; she wore a two piece
and her abs were like those of a man, really square; it made me kind of
think, hmmm...i didn't think DOPE but i was suspicious...something just
seemed off. And that would have been right at the time she says she
started doping.

Crescentius Vespasianus wrote:
> Jason Spaceman wrote:
>> There was an interview with Jeanson on the The National (CBC's nightly
>> news program) tonight. In it she admitted to taking EPO. She blames
>> her former coach André Aubut. The Sept. 20 edition of The National is
>> available online after 11pm EDT at
>> http://www.cbc.ca/national/latestbroadcast.html The Jeanson interview
>> starts at about 8 minutes or so in, after the story about the Canadian
>> dollar reaching par with the US dollar.

> ---------------
> Living in Arizona I've seen her ride a few times here. It was obvious,
> almost immediately, that she was doping, on the climbs. Abut, kept her
> as a prisoner, because he was afraid she would accidentally spill the
> beans. Abut, and her parents are the monsters, it's really sad that
> cycling can be turned into such a horror story, but that seems the way
> the sport is going. From one horror story to the next.

In article <[email protected]>,
Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ryan Cousineau schreef:
> > About his coaching techniques, that's all I really know about Aubut, but
> > it kinda has to trump anything else, doesn't it?

> Well, he is a gym teacher.
> http://www.dailypeloton.com/displayarticle.asp?pk=706

Pas naturellement!

> On Sep 22, 9:55 pm, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> >

> > [email protected] wrote:

> > > Well, I've known Nicole almost from the start (in her first year of
> > > bike racing), so I conjecture she would say something along the lines
> > > of: "Oh yeah, him. He was a jerk, kind of like most coaches actually."
> > > The reason is that she is one of the rare intelligent riders who don't
> > > need much coaching so relationships with them can be sketchy.

> > Well, without wanting to impugn the personalities of all coaches
> > everywhere, I think it's fair to say that it's quite reasonable for a
> > coach to be a "jerk" from time to time. Sometimes the whole purpose of a
> > coach is to provide external motivation or instruction when a rider's
> > extrinsic motivation, for whatever reason, falters.
> >
> > I'm talking about the rider who wants to skip a set of intervals in
> > March, or doesn't look like trying to bridge to the break, or whatever.
> > Sometimes the coach just has to do some yelling, and things happen.
> >
> > There's no coaching-based replacement for natural talent, but motivation
> > can often be imbued from the outside.
> >
> > And pro sport provides many examples of coaches who were hated by their
> > players, but who have a lot of championships (winning tends to improve
> > any relationship...)
> >
> > Now, what separates Aubut from the coaches who are jerks is that he
> > guided a 16-year-old rider into doping, and I find it more than a little
> > eyebrow-raising that he married her as well.

I want to correct something here: it appears the marriage was in 2006,
and was essentially a marriage of convenience according to the Velonews
transcription of the Radio-Canada report. That's odd, but not creepy-odd.

> > About his coaching techniques, that's all I really know about Aubut, but
> > it kinda has to trump anything else, doesn't it?

> In my opinion, I don't believe a coach should ever yell at his
> charges. If a coach starts yelling then he has abandoned his
> professional ethics. Imagine a college professor yelling at his
> students, ridiculous. I allow for the possibility of being a jerk
> without yelling (coincidentally, I don't have a voice which carries so
> I never yell).

In fairness to shouty coaches, a college prof is on a whole different
mission than a coach. Under the right circumstances, a bit of yelling
might be the extrinsic motivation that an athlete needs, maybe because
they're not willing to finish their reps, or because they're not
confident they can do what is being demanded of them.

This requires a shouty, smart coach, of course: a bad shouty coach might
be on an ego trip, might have misjudged his athlete's abilities, or
might be trying to make them do something that will cause more harm than
good.

But I do believe that motivation and natural talent don't always come in
the same package.

On Sep 22, 7:09 pm, Marlene Blanshay <[email protected]> wrote:
> I used to them training at a gym where i used to go, and i remember
> noticing a very weird vibe. Not sexual at all...more like he was very
> controlling, but not in a scary abusive way. Like he controlled
> everything she did, how many situps or whatever, and she seemed to be
> totally under his spell; like she had no mind of her own.

Exactly what I'm talking about. It has nothing to do with yelling or
not.

"Like she had no mind of her own." Isn't that basically what Amy
Moore said? She looked at Geneviève, she saw André.

Marlene Blanshay wrote:
> i think her parents too are clueles...her father said that they never
> would say no to genevieve and let her make her own decisions...hello!
> she was 16! so they let her go live with this guy in arizona. And he
> also wouldn't go to pratices so he wouldn't see Aubut abusing her
> verbally. What kind of useless parents are these? They just abandon
> their responsibility for a bunch of gold medals? This is your kid!
>
> I used to them training at a gym where i used to go, and i remember
> noticing a very weird vibe. Not sexual at all...more like he was very
> controlling, but not in a scary abusive way. Like he controlled
> everything she did, how many situps or whatever, and she seemed to be
> totally under his spell; like she had no mind of her own. She would have
> been about 16 or 17. I thought it was kind of odd. Genevieve was very
> meek and didn't speak to anyone. I just thought it was kind of creepy.
> Then I didn't see her again for a while, and when she returned she had
> become very very skinny; she was always skinny, but she had become even
> skinnier. And her muscles were much more defined; she wore a two piece
> and her abs were like those of a man, really square; it made me kind of
> think, hmmm...i didn't think DOPE but i was suspicious...something just
> seemed off. And that would have been right at the time she says she
> started doping.

--------------

I love how everyone feels so sorry for Geneviéve. She won more races
than anyone else in North America...went to the Olympics...made hundreds
of thousands of dollars before she turned 25. And everyone talks about
how bad and horrible her life was.

I got news for you - I don't see any reason to feel sorry for her, let
alone for having defined abs or being "quiet."

People are way too preoccupied with her relationship with Aubut.

Magilla

"Crescentius Vespasianus" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

>> --------------
>>
>> I love how everyone feels so sorry for Geneviéve. She won more races
>> than anyone else in North America...went to the Olympics...made hundreds
>> of thousands of dollars before she turned 25. And everyone talks about
>> how bad and horrible her life was.
>>
>> I got news for you - I don't see any reason to feel sorry for her, let
>> alone for having defined abs or being "quiet."
>>
>> People are way too preoccupied with her relationship with Aubut.
>>

>> Magilla

> -----------
> You have a point. If Aubut wouldn't have shot her up with the dope, we
> wouldn't even know her name.

Yep, and some people still question the affects of rhEPO on an endurance
athlete.

In article <[email protected]>,
MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:

> Marlene Blanshay wrote:
> > i think her parents too are clueles...her father said that they never
> > would say no to genevieve and let her make her own decisions...hello!
> > she was 16! so they let her go live with this guy in arizona. And he
> > also wouldn't go to pratices so he wouldn't see Aubut abusing her
> > verbally. What kind of useless parents are these? They just abandon
> > their responsibility for a bunch of gold medals? This is your kid!
> >
> > I used to them training at a gym where i used to go, and i remember
> > noticing a very weird vibe. Not sexual at all...more like he was very
> > controlling, but not in a scary abusive way. Like he controlled
> > everything she did, how many situps or whatever, and she seemed to be
> > totally under his spell; like she had no mind of her own. She would have
> > been about 16 or 17. I thought it was kind of odd. Genevieve was very
> > meek and didn't speak to anyone. I just thought it was kind of creepy.
> > Then I didn't see her again for a while, and when she returned she had
> > become very very skinny; she was always skinny, but she had become even
> > skinnier. And her muscles were much more defined; she wore a two piece
> > and her abs were like those of a man, really square; it made me kind of
> > think, hmmm...i didn't think DOPE but i was suspicious...something just
> > seemed off. And that would have been right at the time she says she
> > started doping.

> --------------
>
> I love how everyone feels so sorry for Geneviéve. She won more races
> than anyone else in North America...went to the Olympics...made hundreds
> of thousands of dollars before she turned 25. And everyone talks about
> how bad and horrible her life was.
>
> I got news for you - I don't see any reason to feel sorry for her, let
> alone for having defined abs or being "quiet."
>
> People are way too preoccupied with her relationship with Aubut.
>

> Magilla

You dumb ape:

Yeah, that's a good point. There's a few things here, though:

1) half the people she raced against hate her. And for all the reasons
you noted, fair point

2) she's now voluntarily left the sport, arguably a decade earlier than
she would have, a combination of burnout, EPO scandal, Aubut, and simple
shame.

3) for those of us who are anti-dope for pros, Geneviève is pretty much
the poster-child for why dope is bad: ambitious juniors are channeled
into doping programs at the age of 16. Now, 16 year-olds are smart
enough to know that doping is wrong, but for reasons both physiological
and social, we generally don't assume they have grown-up levels of
volition until at least 18 or so (19 is the age of majority in Canada; I
think in the US it's 35 or something, when you can be president).

5) yeah, she was a dirty cheat, and I think it's fair that she never
race again. But you could argue that her shortened career will cost her
far more money than she ever could have gained through doping

6) hundreds of thousands of dollars? Was RONA really paying its top
rider in the neighbourhood of $50k/a? Because that seems high.

"MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> I love how everyone feels so sorry for Geneviéve. She won more races
> than anyone else in North America...went to the Olympics...made hundreds
> of thousands of dollars before she turned 25. And everyone talks about
> how bad and horrible her life was.

Jeanson's career at a glance

Won both the time trial and road race at the 1999 world junior
championships, the first Canadian to ever accomplish the feat. Wins the
prestigious La Flèche Wallonne in Belgium in 2000, her first World Cup
victory. Finished 11th in the road race in her only Olympics in 2000. In
2001, she won the Redlands Bicycle Race, Tour of the Gila and Montreal World
Cup, an event she would win four times . Won nine medals at the Canadian
championships

Catherine Marsal said that Jeanson was a champion who would have won races
without doping. The fact is Jeanson was still a great natural talent, a pure
climber, and perhaps the 2nd best women climber in history after Luperini.
(IMHO). She burned the candle at both ends, and for such a great talent to
leave the sport at such a young age is a pity, but she said she was lonely
at the top, and was never happy. Besides winning Fleche Wallone and the Tour
De Snowy, she never got the chance to enter the big stage races, Tour de
l'Aude, Grande Boucle, Giro De Feminin. I always wondered how well she would
of done in those races, but she did win Montreal 4 times, and Toona twice,
2005 with the asterisk.

GBMT

"Marlene Blanshay" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> i think her parents too are clueles...her father said that they never
> would say no to genevieve and let her make her own decisions...hello!
> she was 16! so they let her go live with this guy in arizona. And he
> also wouldn't go to pratices so he wouldn't see Aubut abusing her
> verbally. What kind of useless parents are these? They just abandon
> their responsibility for a bunch of gold medals? This is your kid!
>
> I used to them training at a gym where i used to go, and i remember
> noticing a very weird vibe. Not sexual at all...more like he was very
> controlling, but not in a scary abusive way. Like he controlled
> everything she did, how many situps or whatever, and she seemed to be
> totally under his spell; like she had no mind of her own. She would have
> been about 16 or 17. I thought it was kind of odd. Genevieve was very
> meek and didn't speak to anyone. I just thought it was kind of creepy.
> Then I didn't see her again for a while, and when she returned she had
> become very very skinny; she was always skinny, but she had become even
> skinnier. And her muscles were much more defined; she wore a two piece
> and her abs were like those of a man, really square; it made me kind of
> think, hmmm...i didn't think DOPE but i was suspicious...something just
> seemed off. And that would have been right at the time she says she
> started doping.

Anne Samplonius and Louis Barbeau spoke out in today's Star.

http://www.thestar.com/Sports/article/259333

Barbeau said that Jeanson's father was often a witness to Aubut's outbursts.
"You would see her father being there and acting like he could do nothing,"
he said. "I just couldn't believe it. I have two children myself. I would
never accepted any type of abuse like that. To have someone that stands
there and does nothing and allows this kind of abuse to happen, I still
don't get it. "To me, Aubut is largely responsible for that but I certainly
think that the parents have a responsibility as well for letting something
like that happen. They basically abdicated their responsibilities."

ilanpsi wrote:
> Her father is a mathematician at Boston University.

Now that is suspicious.

On Sep 22, 11:19 pm, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:

> 6) hundreds of thousands of dollars? Was RONA really paying its top
> rider in the neighbourhood of $50k/a? Because that seems high.

I actually overheard a discussion once between a Rona guy (Aubut's
second-in-command) and someone in a similar position with a top US-
based men's team. The guy from the men's team said their top rider
got $50000 a year. The Rona guy whistled and said "none of our girls"
make anywhere near that much.

I really don't think anyone is getting big bucks from women's cycling.

"GoneBeforeMyTime" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Catherine Marsal said that Jeanson was a champion who would have won races
> without doping. The fact is Jeanson was still a great natural talent, a
> pure
> climber, and perhaps the 2nd best women climber in history after Luperini.
> (IMHO).

Canins.

On Sep 23, 7:29 am, "GoneBeforeMyTime" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Marlene Blanshay" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]...
>

> > i think her parents too are clueles...her father said that they never
> > would say no to genevieve and let her make her own decisions...hello!
> > she was 16! so they let her go live with this guy in arizona. And he
> > also wouldn't go to pratices so he wouldn't see Aubut abusing her
> > verbally. What kind of useless parents are these? They just abandon
> > their responsibility for a bunch of gold medals? This is your kid!

> > I used to them training at a gym where i used to go, and i remember
> > noticing a very weird vibe. Not sexual at all...more like he was very
> > controlling, but not in a scary abusive way. Like he controlled
> > everything she did, how many situps or whatever, and she seemed to be
> > totally under his spell; like she had no mind of her own. She would have
> > been about 16 or 17. I thought it was kind of odd. Genevieve was very
> > meek and didn't speak to anyone. I just thought it was kind of creepy.
> > Then I didn't see her again for a while, and when she returned she had
> > become very very skinny; she was always skinny, but she had become even
> > skinnier. And her muscles were much more defined; she wore a two piece
> > and her abs were like those of a man, really square; it made me kind of
> > think, hmmm...i didn't think DOPE but i was suspicious...something just
> > seemed off. And that would have been right at the time she says she
> > started doping.

> Anne Samplonius and Louis Barbeau spoke out in today's Star.
>
> http://www.thestar.com/Sports/article/259333
>
> Barbeau said that Jeanson's father was often a witness to Aubut's outbursts.
> "You would see her father being there and acting like he could do nothing,"
> he said. "I just couldn't believe it. I have two children myself. I would
> never accepted any type of abuse like that. To have someone that stands
> there and does nothing and allows this kind of abuse to happen, I still
> don't get it. "To me, Aubut is largely responsible for that but I certainly
> think that the parents have a responsibility as well for letting something
> like that happen. They basically abdicated their responsibilities."

I was actually racing in Montreal 25 years ago and there was at least
one top rider who would get regularly yelled at when they failed to
win races, but by his father. The cycling atmosphere in Montreal in
those days was not very good, and may be one reason why Aubut felt he
could behave this way, he is about my age, also from Montreal
(Lachine).

-ilan

"MMan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sep 22, 11:19 pm, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > 6) hundreds of thousands of dollars? Was RONA really paying its top
> > rider in the neighbourhood of $50k/a? Because that seems high.

> I actually overheard a discussion once between a Rona guy (Aubut's
> second-in-command) and someone in a similar position with a top US-
> based men's team. The guy from the men's team said their top rider
> got $50000 a year. The Rona guy whistled and said "none of our girls"
> make anywhere near that much.
>
> I really don't think anyone is getting big bucks from women's cycling.

Luperini got $50k years ago just to ride for Let's Go Finland, and that's
when she was in the decline, not in hot demand. Salaries should of increased
since that time. Alison Dunlap who competed both full time in road and MB
racing said top women in road racing made 30 to 50k, and that top MB racing
women made 90 to 150k. That was years ago she said that, so
salaries should have increased since then. Perhaps they haven't. Arndt
should be getting 70k or more perhaps, maybe as little as 50k, but if it's
50 or lower, I would be suprised. But those would be the top girls, other
girls might be getting around 10 to 15k, while still others, nothing, if
anything beside food and travel money.

GBMT

> "GoneBeforeMyTime" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Catherine Marsal said that Jeanson was a champion who would have won

races
> > without doping. The fact is Jeanson was still a great natural talent, a
> > pure
> > climber, and perhaps the 2nd best women climber in history after

Luperini.
> > (IMHO).

> Canins.

IMO, Luperini was better then Canins. She beat Canins in the Giro, but more
important, Luperini beat Longo in the 1995 Giro by 8 minutes on the final
GC, taking most of that on one climb. Longo beat Canins, Canins beat Longo,
but Luperini overshadowed both of them in the mountains. Certainly Canins
was a good climber, and not enough is really known about her exploits.
Canins is one of the few riders to win both the Tour De Feminin and the Giro
De Feminin, Longo never did. It's interesting that you hear or read that
Longo won every race several times over, but she never won the Giro De
Feminin, one of the biggest prizes in Europe.

In all fairness, Canins was a bit late in her career, Luperini a bit early,
so they were not matched in their prime like Longo and Van Moorsel.

GBMT

> [...]

> > he said. "I just couldn't believe it. I have two children myself. I

would
> > never accepted any type of abuse like that. To have someone that stands
> > there and does nothing and allows this kind of abuse to happen, I still
> > don't get it. "To me, Aubut is largely responsible for that but I

certainly
> > think that the parents have a responsibility as well for letting

something
> > like that happen. They basically abdicated their responsibilities."

> I was actually racing in Montreal 25 years ago and there was at least
> one top rider who would get regularly yelled at when they failed to
> win races, but by his father. The cycling atmosphere in Montreal in
> those days was not very good, and may be one reason why Aubut felt he
> could behave this way, he is about my age, also from Montreal

While everyone involved paid a price, including those riders who were
cheated out of prize money, at least at the time, Jeanson gave us a good
ride for our money. She was exciting to watch, she thrilled the fans and set
the races on fire. She raised the awareness and interest in women's cycling
like a number of other great riders. We loved this cool little chick from
Lachine. She was a pure climber, good at both stage races and one day
classics. For the short time she was in the limelight, she gave us our
money's worth, and for the fans, it was great. No one can erase those good
times, they are history. Now it's just pretty much a lot of bad water under
the bridge. She's moving on, so will everyone else.

GBMT

Carl Sundquist wrote:

> "GoneBeforeMyTime" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> Catherine Marsal said that Jeanson was a champion who would have won
>> races
>> without doping. The fact is Jeanson was still a great natural talent,
>> a pure
>> climber, and perhaps the 2nd best women climber in history after
>> Luperini.
>> (IMHO).

> Canins.

i agree....and you can say that about a lot of great champions...they
have to be good to begin with. You can't turn a donkey into a race
horse- no amount of EPO can give you talent or skills if you don't have
it. Vino or Floyd or Ullrich...they were all incredibly strong.
EvenBarry Bonds. He has to have the skills- i coiuld take dope but i
couldn't hit a ball with the side of a house.

> i agree....and you can say that about a lot of great champions...they
> have to be good to begin with. You can't turn a donkey into a race
> horse- no amount of EPO can give you talent or skills if you don't have
> it. Vino or Floyd or Ullrich...they were all incredibly strong.
> EvenBarry Bonds. He has to have the skills- i coiuld take dope but i
> couldn't hit a ball with the side of a house.

you want to bet? the stuff is simply
amazing......