Geneviève Jeanson admits to doping

MMan wrote:
> Wow. I never thought of *my* parents as my entourage.

If you're a polygamist mormon your family is your entourage.

> Can I include my sister, too?

Depends. Are you a redneck ?

On Sep 26, 4:39 am, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
> "GoneBeforeMyTime" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]...
>

> > Here an old article about Cindy Olavarri and steroids..
> >http://tinyurl.com/247agj

> Cindy gave a talk somewhere or another in which I was in attendance. At that
> time she was about 30 or so and looked to be 40 or more. Chances are that
> she is still remarkably crippled from shooting anything she could get her
> hands on into her veins looking for more performance.

Well, Longo looked 40 when she was 30, and looking at her today, she
reminded me of my 80 year old grandmother. Her performance today
proved that she wasn't at all crippled though.

-ilan

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sep 26, 4:39 am, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
> > "GoneBeforeMyTime" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >
> > news:[email protected]...
> >

> > > Here an old article about Cindy Olavarri and steroids..
> > >http://tinyurl.com/247agj

> > Cindy gave a talk somewhere or another in which I was in attendance. At

that
> > time she was about 30 or so and looked to be 40 or more. Chances are

that
> > she is still remarkably crippled from shooting anything she could get

her
> > hands on into her veins looking for more performance.

> I was at the 1984 NorCal cyling awards banquet hosted by the Berkeley
> bicycle club. At my table was Katrin Tobin. The waitress was Cindy
> Olavarri. Katrin didn't recognize her...
>
> -ilan

Cindy was a major domo, and a national TT champion. She's got a few stories
to tell.

GBMT

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sep 26, 4:39 am, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
> > "GoneBeforeMyTime" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >
> > news:[email protected]...
> >

> > > Here an old article about Cindy Olavarri and steroids..
> > >http://tinyurl.com/247agj

> > Cindy gave a talk somewhere or another in which I was in attendance. At

that
> > time she was about 30 or so and looked to be 40 or more. Chances are

that
> > she is still remarkably crippled from shooting anything she could get

her
> > hands on into her veins looking for more performance.

> Well, Longo looked 40 when she was 30, and looking at her today, she
> reminded me of my 80 year old grandmother. Her performance today
> proved that she wasn't at all crippled though.
>
> -ilan

In a bike jersey from a glance, you wouldn't tell much, not by her legs or
arms, but a close look at Longo's face reveals decades of riding in the sun.
She does look 80, but it's mostly about how you feel, not how you look. Skin
cancer must in the back of a lot of older riders minds though!

"GoneBeforeMyTime" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> "GoneBeforeMyTime" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> >
>> > Here an old article about Cindy Olavarri and steroids..
>> > http://tinyurl.com/247agj

>> Cindy gave a talk somewhere or another in which I was in attendance. At

> that
>> time she was about 30 or so and looked to be 40 or more. Chances are that
>> she is still remarkably crippled from shooting anything she could get her
>> hands on into her veins looking for more performance.

> She's co-owner not far away in Bezerkly.
>
> http://www.leftcoastcyclery.com/staff.htm
>
> I talked to Renee before, but not Cindy. I haven't been in there when
> Cindy
> was there. But she doesn't look too bad in that photo.

She looks pretty good there. She actually looks younger in that photo than
she did when I saw her 15 years ago!

I'm glad to see she recovered.