Gent-Wevelgem on Satellite TV

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by MJ Ray, Apr 4, 2006.

  1. MJ Ray

    MJ Ray Guest

    Which FTA European satellite stations show this cycle race?
    I can see an hour on RAI Sport Sat from 16:00+02:00 - any better?

    Thanks,
    --
    MJR/slef

    Tags:

  2. Dan Gregory

    Dan Gregory Guest

    MJ Ray wrote:
    > Which FTA European satellite stations show this cycle race?
    > I can see an hour on RAI Sport Sat from 16:00+02:00 - any better?

    RTBF Sat on Astra.
    Enjoy
    All the best
    Dan Gregory

  3. Dan Gregory

    Dan Gregory Guest

    Dan Gregory wrote:
    > MJ Ray wrote:
    >
    >> Which FTA European satellite stations show this cycle race?
    >> I can see an hour on RAI Sport Sat from 16:00+02:00 - any better?

    > RTBF Sat on Astra.

    At 14h20 local time.
    Also the Basque Tour is live on ETB
    All the best
    Dan Gregory

  4. MJ Ray

    MJ Ray Guest

  5. Dan Gregory

    Dan Gregory Guest

  6. Bob Martin

    Bob Martin Guest

    in 500892 20060405 124629 Dan Gregory <[email protected]> wrote:
    >MJ Ray wrote:
    >> Dan Gregory <[email protected]>

    >>>RTBF Sat on Astra.

    >> When? I understand French better, but it's not listed on
    >> http://www.rtbf.be/services/teletexte/cgi-bin/GetPage.cgi?PAGE=105&SUB=1

    >Yes it is 14.20 Cyclisme Gand Wevelgem
    >:))

    Thanks, Dan, didn't know about that one.

  7. MJ Ray

    MJ Ray Guest

  8. Dan Gregory

    Dan Gregory Guest

    MJ Ray wrote:
    > Dan Gregory <[email protected]>
    >
    >>MJ Ray wrote:
    >>
    >>>When? I understand French better, but it's not listed on
    >>>http://www.rtbf.be/services/teletexte/cgi-bin/GetPage.cgi?PAGE=105&SUB=1

    >>Yes it is 14.20 Cyclisme Gand Wevelgem
    >>:))

    > Yep, that changed. Thanks. Good race, eh?

    Brilliant! So was the final hill of the Bicikleta on ETB which finished
    about 30 minutes After.
    Paris Roubaix will be on RTBF too I think as well as RAI Tre on Hotbird..
    All the best
    Dan Gregory