Gent-Wevelgem on Satellite TV

MJ Ray

Guest
Which FTA European satellite stations show this cycle race?
I can see an hour on RAI Sport Sat from 16:00+02:00 - any better?

Thanks,
--
MJR/slef

MJ Ray wrote:
> Which FTA European satellite stations show this cycle race?
> I can see an hour on RAI Sport Sat from 16:00+02:00 - any better?

RTBF Sat on Astra.
Enjoy
All the best
Dan Gregory

Dan Gregory wrote:
> MJ Ray wrote:
>
>> Which FTA European satellite stations show this cycle race?
>> I can see an hour on RAI Sport Sat from 16:00+02:00 - any better?

> RTBF Sat on Astra.

At 14h20 local time.
Also the Basque Tour is live on ETB
All the best
Dan Gregory

in 500892 20060405 124629 Dan Gregory <[email protected]> wrote:
>MJ Ray wrote:
>> Dan Gregory <[email protected]>

>>>RTBF Sat on Astra.

>> When? I understand French better, but it's not listed on
>> http://www.rtbf.be/services/teletexte/cgi-bin/GetPage.cgi?PAGE=105&SUB=1

>Yes it is 14.20 Cyclisme Gand Wevelgem
>:))

Thanks, Dan, didn't know about that one.

MJ Ray wrote:
> Dan Gregory <[email protected]>
>
>>MJ Ray wrote:
>>
>>>When? I understand French better, but it's not listed on
>>>http://www.rtbf.be/services/teletexte/cgi-bin/GetPage.cgi?PAGE=105&SUB=1

>>Yes it is 14.20 Cyclisme Gand Wevelgem
>>:))

> Yep, that changed. Thanks. Good race, eh?

Brilliant! So was the final hill of the Bicikleta on ETB which finished
about 30 minutes After.
Paris Roubaix will be on RTBF too I think as well as RAI Tre on Hotbird..
All the best
Dan Gregory