Milram Zabel (no Petacchi)
Aqua Sapone Paolini Balducci
Barlo Cooke Hunter
Collstrop Kopp (injured not starting?)
Landbouwkrediet Steels
Jartazi Davis Tombak(not starting?) Van Dijck
Skil Kenny Robert Van Hummel (dangerous, very very dangerous, again)Siedler
Topsport Vlaanderen Rambo

Surely has to be one of the High Road boys....... Not entirely sure Cavendish will be able to haul his fat ass over the kemmelberg though so I'm going to vote for Hammond to take this one.

Hushovd, Hunt, Renshaw, Bozic, ...

They're almost all there, exept Peta (a bit strange desicion) and Bennati. And nice weather. I would not put a dime on Flecha, Gilbert, Devolder, Cancellara et al.

RAGT said:

They're almost all there, exept Peta (a bit strange desicion) and Bennati. And nice weather. I would not put a dime on Flecha, Gilbert, Devolder, Cancellara et al.
missed Credit Ag, thank RAGT.

If this ends in a bunch kick with 70 odd riders, an no one really getting a proper leadout train, it will be a sprinting crown fo' sure.

You missed Goss thunder. Smarten yourself up a bit would ya!

No you didn't, Goss isn't on the startlist according to cyclingnews. Smarten up a bit classic, you ********.

classic1 said:
No you didn't, Goss isn't on the startlist according to cyclingnews. Smarten up a bit classic, you ********.
hmmm, early stages if schizophrenia?

I took the list from CN, but I have seen Goss and Haedo named on Gent startlists recently, so we gotta wait and see.

Wonder what is happening with Lancaster, last year he was riding the Spring classics and did ok. This year he pulls out in the Dutch race on the weekend when the weather got bad. SOFT!

RAGT said:

Hushovd is racing well.
This type of race suits him.

Very shrewd choice, RAGT.

Pozzato and Gilbert over the Kemmel. I hope Gilbert smashes that poncy git Pozzato.

classic1 said:
Pozzato and Gilbert over the Kemmel. I hope Gilbert smashes that poncy git Pozzato.
lol see the new ctv ad for Cannondale with Pippo doing his hair in the mirror? WTF? Its a Canondale Ad.

thunder said:
lol see the new ctv ad for Cannondale with Pippo doing his hair in the mirror? WTF? Its a Canondale Ad.
Ghey. He probably has a last model VW Beetle convertible in the garage at home. With Judy Garland on the stereo and a jar of KY in the glovebox.