George Bush: Former Drunkard, Cocaine-user, War-dodger becomes War President

Saucy

Feb 21, 2004
Former girlfriend of his had an abortion. Now he’s pro-life.

Dodged the Texas National Guard. Now he’s a war president.

C-grade student who can’t even say “nuclear” pays lip service to education.

Former drunkard, cocaine user and perpetual party-boy now preaches about God and "family values". Its easy to find God when you’ve had all your fun already, hey Georgie?

Proof positive that anyone can become president. As long as your last name is Bush.

This man isn’t even fit to pump my gas, let alone be president.

Saucy said:

Former drunkard, cocaine user and perpetual party-boy now preaches about God and "family values". Its easy to find God when you’ve had all your fun already, hey Georgie?

Proof positive that anyone can become president. As long as your last name is Bush.

I am completely disgusted by the Bush administration. I believe that the world would be a better place if Gore would have won the election in 2000. The depths of the ignorance of middle America never ceases to amaze and astound me.

Saucy said:

Just goes to show 'ya that name recognition takes precedent over any past achievements or lack thereof. It's kind of scary seeing as the only thing that moves those people to vote is idealogical bent such as prayer in schools, homophobia ( the fiasco of the returned "log cabin republicans" donation), misguided tax relief, flag burning, abortion, ect...

Saucy said:

Just a small point but how many people actually believe that he fell off that sofa because he was consuming a pretzal ?

Saucy said:

One of the things he ran on was that Gore was an intellectual elitist. When did it become a bad thing for our president to be smarter than you or me??

As a side note Yale is a legacy school. Since GW's dad went, GW's entrance standards were significantly lower than yours or mine. Wonder if he could've gotten in on his own, or if he rode his Daddy'd coat tails on that one too.

Salsa Rider said:
One of the things he ran on was that Gore was an intellectual elitist. When did it become a bad thing for our president to be smarter than you or me??

As a side note Yale is a legacy school. Since GW's dad went, GW's entrance standards were significantly lower than yours or mine. Wonder if he could've gotten in on his own, or if he rode his Daddy'd coat tails on that one too.
Its one thing to be smarter than others, its quite another to believe that you are.

Bikerman2004 said:
Its one thing to be smarter than others, its quite another to believe that you are.
Yeah, Dubya's a "flip-flopper"(thats the repub's fav. comeback as of late) In fact he might be the mother of all flip-floppers !!! ;)

Saucy said:

That about covers it all, brother.How embarrassing- for us, as citizens !!! It's a damn shame. I guess if you appeal to the 3 G's (God, guns & gays) he's your man. :D

mattv2099 said:
I am completely disgusted by the Bush administration. I believe that the world would be a better place if Gore would have won the election in 2000. The depths of the ignorance of middle America never ceases to amaze and astound me.

why stop with middle America, the Coasts are far worse.

davidmc said:
Just goes to show 'ya that name recognition takes precedent over any past achievements or lack thereof. It's kind of scary seeing as the only thing that moves those people to vote is idealogical bent such as prayer in schools, homophobia ( the fiasco of the returned "log cabin republicans" donation), misguided tax relief, flag burning, abortion, ect...
Yeah...you could be voting for someone who spoke during his convention about his record for 78 seconds and about his vietnam experience for the remaining time. Real solid candidate you have there...Nice poll numbers too :p

davidmc said:
Yeah, Dubya's a "flip-flopper"(thats the repub's fav. comeback as of late) In fact he might be the mother of all flip-floppers !!! ;)
Yeah....I see. I guess thats why there is a major shake up in Kerry's camp. Kerry is having a problem splaining things...i.e. I have an SUV no..did I just say that...Oh, My family Has a fleet of SUVs and I drive an economy car...Ribbons, Medals were completely interchangeable, spending Christmas in Cambodia will forever be etched into my mind. etc...

Hey doc, it's not a comeback, its a fact. Even kerry's best friend McCain has turned against flipper....

zapper said:
Yeah....I see. I guess thats why there is a major shake up in Kerry's camp. Kerry is having a problem splaining things...i.e. I have an SUV no..did I just say that...Oh, My family Has a fleet of SUVs and I drive an economy car...Ribbons, Medals were completely interchangeable, spending Christmas in Cambodia will forever be etched into my mind. etc...

Hey doc, it's not a comeback, its a fact. Even kerry's best friend McCain has turned against flipper....
Dubya should thank his lucky stars for Mccain agreeing to speak after all of the knives W.'s camp put into his back in the 2000 race. How do you explain that? I'm baffled why mccain chose to do this, it makes me want to dry heave. I can see the displeasure in his face in those staged photo op's of thiers. Do you seriously believe that they have any shared intrests at all besides being in the republican party? He was in Nam, like Kerry, while Bush was pool... I mean stateside :)
Anyone, anyone at all; but Bush, lest you forgot !!!

zapper said:

Hey Zapper , r u lost? What brought u 2 this thread? Must b the truth in the title!!! Ha ha :rolleyes:

zapper said:
Yeah...you could be voting for someone who spoke during his convention about his record for 78 seconds and about his vietnam experience for the remaining time. Real solid candidate you have there...Nice poll numbers too :p
Just a reminder, (as i've posted before) i'm not a democrat or a repub. They're both self-serving as far as i, & many others, can see. They're Republicrats- to use an oft cited term. One in the same, feeding from the same trough; spending Zappers hard earned tax $ on thier "pet projects" so thier constituents will re-elect them in a never ending cycle.
Now that that'a out of the way,I usually vote for someone i like but in this case i'm voting for the enemy of my enemy(arabic saying, i believe) Kerry is challenging Bush( Cheney really, Bush is just the one who got elected because of his name, or rather given the presidency; who stands in front of the camera) so I'm going w/ the obvious choice to unseat Bush. I'd vote for bozo the clown if he had the leading polls into the election. Bush would'nt be so bad except for his cabinet of ultra orthodox puritan like figures. The combination of him & those keystone cops gives me the willies !!! Between throwing sheets over statues, withdrawing rights that patriots had died for to protect, & making outright perjurous remarks ( not to mention errors[ i use that term loosely] in omission) on various other issues. This group has got to go. Liberty(bill of rights or whats left of it), revolution, those are french words much like LeMonde & Tour de France. I'm done.

davidmc said:
I guess if you appeal to the 3 G's (God, guns & gays) he's your man. :D

You forgot Nascar.

davidmc said:
That about covers it all, brother.How embarrassing- for us, as citizens !!! :D

Exactly. Its not even about politics. I at least had respect for George Sr. (HW). Even though I didn't agree with his politics and he did some stupid things (invading Panama) at least he had some credentials to speak of: war veteran, many years of service in government, reasonably intelligent, and seemed knowledgable about foreign affairs.

I have NO respect for Shrub. None. Possibly negative respect, if that's possible. Shrub is just downright embarassing and has made us the laughingstock of the entire world for the last three years. He has no business being anywhere near the white house, except to do some landscaping. Its a damn travesty. If you really want some insight into Shrub's pathetic life, try reading Molly Ivins. It'll make your eyes roll to back of your head. You should have a big ole salt-shaker next to you when reading her stuff, but still, very informative.

I'm baffled why mccain chose to do this, it makes me want to dry heave. I can see the displeasure in his face in those staged photo op's of thiers. Do you seriously believe that they have any shared intrests at all besides being in the republican party?

Its so obvious that he hates Shrub (and for good reason). I guess he does it out of loyalty to the party which makes sense, both politically and considering his military background. If you belong to a party you have to accept the good with the bad. I think he's playing it well politically: stay loyal to the party but in showing his disgust simmering below the surface he appeals to more moderate voters who find Bush tactics distatesful. Smart. Sometimes I hate that he tries to play both sides of the fence, other times I think he's pretty shrewd about it.

davidmc said:
Hey Zapper , r u lost? What brought u 2 this thread? Must b the truth in the title!!! Ha ha :rolleyes:
No, I could smell your pot smoking liberal **** from the other forum...Just thought I would wander in and see what you were spewing here.... :p

davidmc said:
Just a reminder, (as i've posted before) i'm not a democrat or a repub. They're both self-serving as far as i, & many others, can see.
Yeah, yeah you and your sister Beastt...
I'd vote for bozo the clown if he had the leading polls into the election.
ahh I see you and Beastt do have something in common...Your own party. Bozo the clown and Commander in chief..Yep, that sure would make our enemies happy...Well, Bozo/Kerry what's the difference?

I'm done.
Yes you are. Hey.. take another toke and share more of your dull wit.... :rolleyes:

Just a reminder, (as i've posted before) i'm not a democrat or a repub. They're both self-serving as far as i, & many others, can see. They're Republicrats- to use an oft cited term. One in the same, feeding from the same trough; spending Zappers hard earned tax $ on thier "pet projects" so thier constituents will re-elect them in a never ending cycle.

*standing ovation*

I couldn't agree more. The sooner we get away from the two party system the better. I'd be voting for Nader (only because it'd be a demonstration of support for a third party candidate - I don't think he'd actually win, and don't really care for his policies.) if I weren't so certain that Bush has to go and that every vote is going to count in that regard.

Guess I won't be seeing you MOFOs at the Young Republican Club. At least I will cancel one of your votes! :D

zapper said:
No, I could smell your pot smoking liberal **** from the other forum...Just thought I would wander in and see what you were spewing here.... :p
The title of this thread brought you in like a moth to a flame. The truth hurts. :)