George Galloway in the Big Brother house

MountainPro

Aug 11, 2004
I know!

i coudlnt believe it either...

Georgous George was admitted into celebrity Big Brother last night...

I was hoping to have some one with whom he can argue with bit its 'bimbo central' in there...who are these 'celebrities'?

hopefully he'll pick on resident gay boy Barrymore.

anyway, this may be the first Big brother in history worth watching...

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/

Who? :D

I too was chuffed to see GG in the house, and this set me to thinking: how about Politician Big Brother?

I reckon if we got Galloway, Tony, Bushy, Mugabe, Sharon, Wolfovitz, Ken Clark, Ken Livingstone in there (and of course the usual assortment of "Lady MPs" - chosen through positive discriminatory practices to even up the score ;)) then we'd have a pretty interesting show. Lots of violence I'd hope.

wheelist said:

I too was chuffed to see GG in the house, and this set me to thinking: how about Politician Big Brother?

I reckon if we got Galloway, Tony, Bushy, Mugabe, Sharon, Wolfovitz, Ken Clark, Ken Livingstone in there (and of course the usual assortment of "Lady MPs" - chosen through positive discriminatory practices to even up the score ;)) then we'd have a pretty interesting show. Lots of violence I'd hope.
And take them all up to hereford to the SAS's "killing house",give them all HK5s,live ammo,and sit back and watch the fun.
I'd sell my house,cars and boat (keep the bikes) to see it and tape it and watch it over and over again.

On second thoughts,I wouldn't sell the boat,but wouldn't it just rate its **** off?
:D :D :D :D :D

you'll have to wheel Sharon in flat on his back...

ouch..

GG said the he hoped Blair would be in there so that there would be the first throttling of a PM live on TV.

wheelist said:

Watch BB tonight at 9.00pm.

I caught a bit of it today and GG was training in the gym with Michael Barrymore
and Dennis Rodman (he's an American but I don't know what his claim to fame is).

Anyhow GG was pedalling away on the exercise bike!
Fair dues to him

I like GG.

Go on GG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

limerickman said:
Dennis Rodman (he's an American but I don't know what his claim to fame is).
Rodman was an American basketball player. Excellent defensive player and good rebounder. Some considered him to be a tiny bit odd.

limerickman said:
Dennis Rodman (he's an American but I don't know what his claim to fame is).
Dah Bulls !!! Dah Bulls !!! (Chicago slang for "The Bulls")

AKA - Rodzilla

BB sounds like an interesting show.... You guys want to trade for Paris Hilton Reality Show ?:(

lwedge said:
Dah Bulls !!! Dah Bulls !!!

AKA - Rodzilla

BB sounds like an interesting show.... You guys want to trade for Paris Hilton Reality Show ?:(

BB has been tried in various forms here in the states as well, including MTV, which this last season had Jose Canseco and Mini-Me on together - real wierd.

BTW - Rodmans' ex (Carmen Electra) had an awful reality show on MTV with her new husband Dave Navarro. :eek:

Colorado Ryder said:
Rodman was an American basketball player. Excellent defensive player and good rebounder. Some considered him to be a tiny bit odd.

Thanks for this.

lwedge said:
Dah Bulls !!! Dah Bulls !!! (Chicago slang for "The Bulls")

AKA - Rodzilla

Thanks for this.

Yeah Celebrity BB is very interesting to watch because you get the most unlikely disparate characters having to share a house, share chores in that house etc.
They're not allowed access to TV/Radio/Books/Newspapers.

You've got British personalities in there who's appeal is purely British, and would not register in the USA : and vice versa.
So we've never been exposed to Traci Bingham or Dennis Rodman before for example.
And the USA celebrities never had exposure to George Galloway or Michael Barrymore.
Fascinating.

I'll pass on Paris Hilton, thanks.

Colorado Ryder said:
And some consider him to be barking mad,There is no need to be polite about it (unless he lives near you).

:D :D :D

i knew Dennis was American (or Canadian) sports star, his name is vaguely familiar from TV, but i wouldnt have a clue what sport.

he must be hard on his luck if he is starring in British reality shows!

limerickman said:
Watch BB tonight at 9.00pm.

I caught a bit of it today and GG was training in the gym with Michael Barrymore
and Dennis Rodman (he's an American but I don't know what his claim to fame is).

MountainPro said:
i knew Dennis was American (or Canadian) sports star, his name is vaguely familiar from TV, but i wouldnt have a clue what sport.

he must be hard on his luck if he is starring in British reality shows!
Dennis has retired from basketball and his main sporting activity these days is as commissioner of the lingerie football league,whose members play american "football" while dressed in womens underwear.
Thus confirming what many rugby and football fans have suspected for years anyway.
:D

Possibly I wouldn't get on as badly with George Galloway as I would have imagined. Outside of his politcal views (that differ a lot from my own) he seemed pleasant enough. Some people thought he might possibly have clashed with Madonna's ex-lover the basketball-player but it's more than likely politics won't surface much in the house.
Unless they sneak Condoleeza Rice in there. :p
I don't mean to be offensive but how come over here in the U.K. transvestites seem to be so far behind European standards? In Spain I saw transexuals on TV and you'd never have known it wasn't a woman! But the guy dressed up on BB seems to have lips like Mick Jagger and masculine features. And how come there are always gay men in the BB House so all the females can strut about half-naked with little to worry about?
I''d be doing my utmost to get the ladies' kits off. ;)

MountainPro said:
I know!

i coudlnt believe it either...

Georgous George was admitted into celebrity Big Brother last night...

I was hoping to have some one with whom he can argue with bit its 'bimbo central' in there...who are these 'celebrities'?

hopefully he'll pick on resident gay boy Barrymore.

anyway, this may be the first Big brother in history worth watching...

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/

Carrera said:
I''d be doing my utmost to get the ladies' kits off. ;)
as you say thou' its hard to tell what are chicks, last thing you want to do is to bed on one them only find out the knockers are false and its a geezer yer shacked up with...feekin nasty.

In Barcelona you would never know the difference. Here in the U.K. It's bloody obvious that what you see is a guy dressed as a woman.
God only knows what Madonna's ex-basketball player looked like dressed as a a Sheila. :D

MountainPro said:
as you say thou' its hard to tell what are chicks, last thing you want to do is to bed on one them only find out the knockers are false and its a geezer yer shacked up with...feekin nasty.

Nope, this was post op. I recall the interview on Spanish TV. There was a lady talking who had once been a man. You wouldn't have known.
I know this sounds rude but in the U.K. they look bloody awful because you can just tell it's some guy in drag. Why don't people just go to Thailand where they do proper surgical jobs and total transformation?
Not that I'm thinking of altering Mother Nature, mind. ;)
Hey, maybe Fred could head off to Thailand and give it a shot? :p :eek: :D :eek: :) :p ;) :eek: ;)

MountainPro said:
I would imagine the 9 inch erection would be a dead give away...(his, not yours)

stevebaby said:
And take them all up to hereford to the SAS's "killing house",give them all HK5s,live ammo,and sit back and watch the fun.
I'd sell my house,cars and boat (keep the bikes) to see it and tape it and watch it over and over again.

On second thoughts,I wouldn't sell the boat,but wouldn't it just rate its **** off?
:D :D :D :D :D
Throw in Hilary Clinton and you'd have the most watched show on Earth.

And someone mentioned Paris Hilton-I'd get her to run for office, any office, spend all my savings, work 24/7 and do anything I could to get her elected. Then we could do up a perfect BB-Political Edition from Hereford.