George Galloway in the Big Brother house

and thats the reason why Thailand is thousands of miles away, becuase they chop off their willies and have beauty peagants thats full of nothin but blokes.

it would never happen (i hope) in good old blighty.

if a man was a transexual, i would like to know about it. chatting some burd in in you local boozer, taking her home etc etc only to find out Erica used to be Eric, a brikkie from the rough end of Aberdeen isnt my idea of a fun night out.

Thailand may be good to visit if youre into that sorta thing, but you wouldnt want to live there as the old saying goes. I like my toast with butter, my coffee with two sugars and a spade a spade...

Carrera said:
Nope, this was post op. I recall the interview on Spanish TV. There was a lady talking who had once been a man. You wouldn't have known.
I know this sounds rude but in the U.K. they look bloody awful because you can just tell it's some guy in drag. Why don't people just go to Thailand where they do proper surgical jobs and total transformation?
Not that I'm thinking of altering Mother Nature, mind. ;)
Hey, maybe Fred could head off to Thailand and give it a shot? :p :eek: :D :eek: :) :p ;) :eek: ;)

How about the him or her in Big Brother? I don't know why it is but they always select either bisexual, transgender or gay contestants. Not that I have any axe to grind at all on that score. But you never get any guys in the house who would really chase the women.
You know, I've been in this situation of isolation. I was once cooked up in a hotel for 3 months in a foreign land with about 20 girls. After 2 months, I started getting knocks on my door at night and girls would climb into bed.
On one occasion an American girl had an actual fight with another girl over me and all the female jealousy got so intense for us few guys it was tough to cope with.

MountainPro said:
and thats the reason why Thailand is thousands of miles away, becuase they chop off their willies and have beauty peagants thats full of nothin but blokes.

it would never happen (i hope) in good old blighty.

if a man was a transexual, i would like to know about it. chatting some burd in in you local boozer, taking her home etc etc only to find out Erica used to be Eric, a brikkie from the rough end of Aberdeen isnt my idea of a fun night out.

Thailand may be good to visit if youre into that sorta thing, but you wouldnt want to live there as the old saying goes. I like my toast with butter, my coffee with two sugars and a spade a spade...

Carrera said:
But you never get any guys in the house who would really chase the women.

So Dennis Rodman asking the Jodie Marsh to go to bed with him, doesn't count?
Or what about Rodman asking the non-celebrity to sleep with him?
Does that not count either?
Did you not hear Galloway and Lenska and Alam complaining about Rodmans
behaviour?
I barely watch the program but even I know that Rodman's chasing like a dog in heat.

limerickman said:
So Dennis Rodman asking the Jodie Marsh to go to bed with him, doesn't count?
Or what about Rodman asking the non-celebrity to sleep with him?
Does that not count either?
Did you not hear Galloway and Lenska and Alam complaining about Rodmans
behaviour?
I barely watch the program but even I know that Rodman's chasing like a dog in heat.
The US has a Big Brother but I must be out playing BINGO or something when I comes on. I remember Rula Lenska from the 70s. She used to sell something on TV. And speaking of TV, Dennis Rodman might be chasing Galloway before the show is over. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
I've seen Tracy Bingham on Baywatch (great storylines) and I've seen photos of Jodie Marsh. I'd chase them too. Hell, I'd chase Rula Lenska.

What's the world coming to when we spend so much time watching real people's troubled lives on TV? What happened to the good old days when we watch made-up people's troubled lives on TV?

They're going to have problems with this years Big Brother. These people are so boring compared with last year. Neither are there any girls to rival Caprice and nobody who can really clash with George Galloway since most are far younger than he is.
It was on last night about 3.00 a.m. but nothing of any interest happening.
By the way did anyone see the reality show called The Monastery? What they do is send off a selected group to reside with monks in an Augustinian monastery where they can find total quiet and simplicity.
The other variant is The Farm and they had the poison dwarf Charlene Tilton on, getting very horny too and giving massages.

From the U.S. we get the Jamie Kennedy Experiment and I often think if we made a similar show in the U.K. it would take off.
Jamie Kennedy essentially makes a fool out of a victim with a hidden camera and disguises himself in some role. I liked the fake game show prank where some guy found himself competing using rules only a genius could have remembered but the other contestant seemed to know.
Maybe they'll have Jamie Kennedy on Big Brother.

Chance3290 said:
The US has a Big Brother but I must be out playing BINGO or something when I comes on. I remember Rula Lenska from the 70s. She used to sell something on TV. And speaking of TV, Dennis Rodman might be chasing Galloway before the show is over. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
I've seen Tracy Bingham on Baywatch (great storylines) and I've seen photos of Jodie Marsh. I'd chase them too. Hell, I'd chase Rula Lenska.

What's the world coming to when we spend so much time watching real people's troubled lives on TV? What happened to the good old days when we watch made-up people's troubled lives on TV?

Carrera said:
By the way did anyone see the reality show called The Monastery? What they do is send off a selected group to reside with monks in an Augustinian monastery where they can find total quiet and simplicity.
The other variant is The Farm and they had the poison dwarf Charlene Tilton on, getting very horny too and giving massages.
So the monks are selling out? "Sure, you can bring in a bunch of scantily clad women and have them running around in front of our silent, celebate monks." "Brother Phil, what taking you so long in the toilet?"

Carrera said:
From the U.S. we get the Jamie Kennedy Experiment and I often think if we made a similar show in the U.K. it would take off.
Jamie Kennedy essentially makes a fool out of a victim with a hidden camera and disguises himself in some role. I liked the fake game show prank where some guy found himself competing using rules only a genius could have remembered but the other contestant seemed to know.
Maybe they'll have Jamie Kennedy on Big Brother.
I seen that show a time or two. He played a swimming pool lifeguard. He blew his whistle and told everyone to leave the pool while he took a bathroom break. They left the pool, he waded into the pool about chest deep. He stood there for a few moments, walk back out and told everyone that the pool was no open again.:D

There's a saying I recall in Spain:
"Ni fumo ni bebo ni jodo". :p
That means I don't smoke, drink or screw around.
In my case it's just the smoking that's off limit which is why I'd run from the Big Brother House with all that puffing and blowing. :(

Chance3290 said:
So the monks are selling out? "Sure, you can bring in a bunch of scantily clad women and have them running around in front of our silent, celebate monks." "Brother Phil, what taking you so long in the toilet?"

His funniest stunt I thought was the way he set up a load of people who thought they'd star as extras in a horror movie called the Ghost Ship.
Jamie Kenneday was disguised as an ultra camp, effeminate producer who had the group sing ridiculous songs while dancing and leaping about on stage.
Then he told the group the main producer would be in to take a look at how they'd all been getting on.
So, this fat guy (who's also in on the set-up) sits down, smokes a cigar and Kennedy has his would be actors go through the routine.
It's pretty grim to watch. The fat man overturns a chair in temper and says the whole act is absolute **** and will never make a serious horror movie. he sacks Jamie Kennedy who, in turn, has a hissy fit in his role as camp producer.
I thought it was very funny. I split my sides laughing. The participants thought it was all real.

Chance3290 said:
I seen that show a time or two. He played a swimming pool lifeguard. He blew his whistle and told everyone to leave the pool while he took a bathroom break. They left the pool, he waded into the pool about chest deep. He stood there for a few moments, walk back out and told everyone that the pool was no open again.:D

I thought this BB would be worth watching, boy was i wrong.

What a load of ****. I have watched a couple of episodes but i wont be watching any more...

I was expecting GG to let loose on Rodman or some other toss-piece..

utter rubbish...boooooo, get off, yer gash.