George Hincapie on The Bachelor

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronde Champ, Mar 27, 2003.

  1. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    Thanks, Ronde Champ

    Tags:

  2. Ken McKisson

    Ken McKisson Guest

  3. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

  4. My sons,

    And to think that I missed it. Can you tell me about it? I think Hincapie has a great bachelor. Have
    you seen the bachelor's twin sons?

    Fr. Guido

    "Ken McKisson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > uh, you watched the bachelor? lol.
    >
    > "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...

    > > Thanks, Ronde Champ

  5. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

  6. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    I know your wife and I know you. Your wife strikes me as a level headed intelligent person. If I
    were you I wouldn't count on a long marriage. Enough said.