German Cycling Fans

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Shrek, Jul 22, 2004.

  1. Shrek

    Shrek Guest

    ....have to be by far the dumbest fans east of American fans.
    They are low class bafoons and I enjoyed Lance sticking it to Klodi today.
    Landis deserved that victory today.
    Good forbid if Lance was jewish what those drunk Nazis on the Alpe would of done
    to him during the TT

    Tags:

  2. TritonRider

    TritonRider Guest

    >From: Shrek [email protected]

    >Good forbid if Lance was jewish what those drunk Nazis on the Alpe would of
    >done
    >to him during the TT

    So much for this thread.
    Bill C

  3. "Shrek" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > ...have to be by far the dumbest fans east of American fans.
    > They are low class bafoons and I enjoyed Lance sticking it to Klodi today.
    > Landis deserved that victory today.

    Germans have an undeniable urge to come to France every so often and act
    obnoxious. It's in their nature.

  4. psycholist

    psycholist Guest

    "Bestest Handsander" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "Shrek" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > ...have to be by far the dumbest fans east of American fans.
    > > They are low class bafoons and I enjoyed Lance sticking it to Klodi

    today.
    > > Landis deserved that victory today.

    > Germans have an undeniable urge to come to France every so often and act
    > obnoxious. It's in their nature.

    Germans invade France and get throttled by Americans. Sounds like a
    familiar pattern.

    Bob C.

  5. ie

    ie Guest

    1914, 1939....

    > Germans have an undeniable urge to come to France every so often and act
    > obnoxious. It's in their nature.

  6. BJC

    BJC New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2003
    stay in the u.s.a you ugly american

  7. Pistof

    Pistof Guest

    "Shrek" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > ...have to be by far the dumbest fans east of American fans.
    > They are low class bafoons and I enjoyed Lance sticking it to Klodi today.
    > Landis deserved that victory today.

    Very true. Landis did all the work. Lance shat all over Kloden in the end.
    Sweet.

    > Good forbid if Lance was jewish what those drunk Nazis on the Alpe would

    of done
    > to him during the TT

    Spoken like a true swamp slug, Shrek. Congrats!

    Dave

  8. Jack Hollis

    Jack Hollis Guest

    On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 21:06:11 -0600, "Bestest Handsander" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Germans have an undeniable urge to come to France every so often and act
    >obnoxious. It's in their nature.

    A tradition that dates back to 1940.

  9. RonSonic

    RonSonic Guest

    On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:51:00 GMT, Jack Hollis <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 21:06:11 -0600, "Bestest Handsander" <[email protected]>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Germans have an undeniable urge to come to France every so often and act
    >>obnoxious. It's in their nature.
    >>

    >A tradition that dates back to 1940.

    Read some history, goes WAY before that.

    Ron

  10. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    Jack Hollis <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 21:06:11 -0600, "Bestest Handsander" <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Germans have an undeniable urge to come to France every so often and act
    > >obnoxious. It's in their nature.
    > >

    > A tradition that dates back to 1940.

    You forget that they tried several times previous to that. Always some
    Frog getting in their way though.

  11. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    [email protected] (TritonRider) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > >From: Shrek [email protected]

    > >Good forbid if Lance was jewish what those drunk Nazis on the Alpe would of
    > >done
    > >to him during the TT

    > So much for this thread.

    What do you expect reading trailer trash postings?

    Did anyone notice the German fan giving Jan a push and almost knocking
    him off of his bike during the Alpe TT?