German Cycling Fans

Shrek

Guest
....have to be by far the dumbest fans east of American fans.
They are low class bafoons and I enjoyed Lance sticking it to Klodi today.
Landis deserved that victory today.
Good forbid if Lance was jewish what those drunk Nazis on the Alpe would of done
to him during the TT

>From: Shrek [email protected]

>Good forbid if Lance was jewish what those drunk Nazis on the Alpe would of
>done
>to him during the TT

So much for this thread.
Bill C

"Shrek" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> ...have to be by far the dumbest fans east of American fans.
> They are low class bafoons and I enjoyed Lance sticking it to Klodi today.
> Landis deserved that victory today.

Germans have an undeniable urge to come to France every so often and act
obnoxious. It's in their nature.

"Bestest Handsander" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Shrek" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > ...have to be by far the dumbest fans east of American fans.
> > They are low class bafoons and I enjoyed Lance sticking it to Klodi

today.
> > Landis deserved that victory today.

> Germans have an undeniable urge to come to France every so often and act
> obnoxious. It's in their nature.

Germans invade France and get throttled by Americans. Sounds like a
familiar pattern.

Bob C.

1914, 1939....

Shrek said:
....have to be by far the dumbest fans east of American fans.
They are low class bafoons and I enjoyed Lance sticking it to Klodi today.
Landis deserved that victory today.
Good forbid if Lance was jewish what those drunk Nazis on the Alpe would of done
to him during the TT

stay in the u.s.a you ugly american

"Shrek" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> ...have to be by far the dumbest fans east of American fans.
> They are low class bafoons and I enjoyed Lance sticking it to Klodi today.
> Landis deserved that victory today.

Very true. Landis did all the work. Lance shat all over Kloden in the end.
Sweet.

> Good forbid if Lance was jewish what those drunk Nazis on the Alpe would

of done
> to him during the TT

Spoken like a true swamp slug, Shrek. Congrats!

Dave

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 21:06:11 -0600, "Bestest Handsander" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Germans have an undeniable urge to come to France every so often and act
>obnoxious. It's in their nature.

A tradition that dates back to 1940.

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:51:00 GMT, Jack Hollis <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 21:06:11 -0600, "Bestest Handsander" <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>
>>Germans have an undeniable urge to come to France every so often and act
>>obnoxious. It's in their nature.
>>

>A tradition that dates back to 1940.

Read some history, goes WAY before that.

Ron

Jack Hollis <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 21:06:11 -0600, "Bestest Handsander" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >Germans have an undeniable urge to come to France every so often and act
> >obnoxious. It's in their nature.
> >

> A tradition that dates back to 1940.

You forget that they tried several times previous to that. Always some
Frog getting in their way though.

[email protected] (TritonRider) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> >From: Shrek [email protected]

> >Good forbid if Lance was jewish what those drunk Nazis on the Alpe would of
> >done
> >to him during the TT

> So much for this thread.

What do you expect reading trailer trash postings?

Did anyone notice the German fan giving Jan a push and almost knocking
him off of his bike during the Alpe TT?