Get a Free Ipod! It Works. Why not try its free...

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Jan 22, 2005.

  1. Hey-
    Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE iPods! I've
    joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate
    offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE
    stuff! All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer
    friends to do the same. That's it! Here is my referral link. To help me
    get my iPod, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a
    browser: http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=11050222

    Why not try its free...

    Tags:

  2. George

    George Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Hey-
    > Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE iPods! I've
    > joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate
    > offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE
    > stuff! All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer
    > friends to do the same. That's it! Here is my referral link. To help me
    > get my iPod, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a
    > browser: http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=11050222
    >
    > Why not try its free...

    No thanks, I don't want to SPAM all of my friends for an ipod.