Get over it Sir Lance

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/06/18.html#a8766

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

"h squared" <[email protected]> wrote ...

> anyway, i am just as close to 146 pounds as i am to 98 pounds. when i hang
> out with "normal" people, i'm fairly scrawny in comparison, but when i
> hang out with bike racers, i'm a big healthy girl, sigh..so you can see
> why i'm such a big jan ullrich fan.

Heck if you're more than 5' 3" you're still eensey.

--
Snippy

In article <[email protected]>,
Howard Kveck <[email protected]> wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>, Ken Prager <[email protected]>
> wrote:

> > > Hey Bigot
> > > What part of what is in this article is wrong?:
> > >
> > > http://eurosport.com/cycling/tour-de-france/2006/sport_sto908938.shtml
> > >
> > > Got any good ghetto blasts too? Maybe something about faggots?
> > > Bill C

> > Bashing people for bashing trailer park-types is apparently the new
> > black...

> http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/06/18.html#a8766

I'll see your C&L and raise you one DailyKos...

<http://www.dailykos.com/story/2006/6/18/191031/226>

On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 20:16:49 -0700, Tim Lines <[email protected]>
wrote:

>So if anyone on the west coast is free the week after next, get in touch
>with me so I can say something offensive for you to call me out on.
>Please be 98 pounds. And a weakling.

I'm on the East Coast and definitely not at least one of the last two,
but I am awfully lazy, if that counts. How about a drinking bout at
Ram Heads Tavern in Annapolis instead? Last one able to climb the
stairs to the street wins. We'll just have to keep going back in until
someone wins.

I'll even buy the first couple of rounds.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Howard Kveck wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>, Ken Prager <[email protected]>
> wrote:

> > > Hey Bigot
> > > What part of what is in this article is wrong?:
> > >
> > > http://eurosport.com/cycling/tour-de-france/2006/sport_sto908938.shtml
> > >
> > > Got any good ghetto blasts too? Maybe something about faggots?
> > > Bill C

> > Bashing people for bashing trailer park-types is apparently the new
> > black...

> http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/06/18.html#a8766
>
> --
> tanx,