Get paid

Hunrobe

Guest
I know it kinda sounds too good to be true, but wanna get paid to jerk off? We're looking to put
together a compilation video of amateur guys - real people - jerking off in front of their
camcorder, either with the camcorder on a tripod or with someone else holding the camera. Wanna do
something wilder? Oral sex maybe? Or toys? We can use that too.

On 30 Nov 2002 17:38:09 +0100, Hunrobe <[email protected]> wrote:

>I know it kinda sounds too good to be true, but wanna get paid to jerk off? We're looking to put
>together a compilation video of amateur guys - real people - jerking off in front of their
>camcorder, either with the camcorder on a tripod or with someone else holding the camera. Wanna do
>something wilder? Oral sex maybe? Or toys? We can use that too.

Get lost.

"Hunrobe" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I know it kinda sounds too good to be true, but wanna get paid to jerk
off?
> We're looking to put together a compilation video of amateur guys - real people - jerking off in
> front of their camcorder, either with the
camcorder
> on a tripod or with someone else holding the camera. Wanna do something wilder? Oral sex maybe? Or
> toys? We can use that too.

Happy is the man who is paid for his hobby.

Where do I apply? The header to this post is faked, but I'm still interested!

Tim.