Get paid

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Hunrobe, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Hunrobe

    Hunrobe Guest

    I know it kinda sounds too good to be true, but wanna get paid to jerk off? We're looking to put
    together a compilation video of amateur guys - real people - jerking off in front of their
    camcorder, either with the camcorder on a tripod or with someone else holding the camera. Wanna do
    something wilder? Oral sex maybe? Or toys? We can use that too.

    Tags:

  2. Hawkster

    Hawkster Guest

    On 30 Nov 2002 17:38:09 +0100, Hunrobe <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I know it kinda sounds too good to be true, but wanna get paid to jerk off? We're looking to put
    >together a compilation video of amateur guys - real people - jerking off in front of their
    >camcorder, either with the camcorder on a tripod or with someone else holding the camera. Wanna do
    >something wilder? Oral sex maybe? Or toys? We can use that too.

    Get lost.

  3. Tim Cain

    Tim Cain Guest

    "Hunrobe" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I know it kinda sounds too good to be true, but wanna get paid to jerk
    off?
    > We're looking to put together a compilation video of amateur guys - real people - jerking off in
    > front of their camcorder, either with the
    camcorder
    > on a tripod or with someone else holding the camera. Wanna do something wilder? Oral sex maybe? Or
    > toys? We can use that too.

    Happy is the man who is paid for his hobby.

    Where do I apply? The header to this post is faked, but I'm still interested!

    Tim.