GET RID OF THESE F%@&!$G ADS!!!!

Mtventoux

Jun 30, 2005
Why in the hell are all these muther focking ads all over these board???????
I cannot believe this! This whole board has been hijacked by some asshole trying to sell cheap ****! GO TO EBAY ASSHOLE! I don't come here to see that! I can't even find the real threads!

How can we get rid of this nonsense? I have never seen this on ANY message board I have ever read!

I have about had it. This board is ruined by this spammer!!!!

GET RID OF THIS **** MODS!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Mtventoux said:
Why in the hell are all these muther focking ads all over these board???????
I cannot believe this! This whole board has been hijacked by some asshole trying to sell cheap ****! GO TO EBAY ASSHOLE! I don't come here to see that! I can't even find the real threads!

How can we get rid of this nonsense? I have never seen this on ANY message board I have ever read!

I have about had it. This board is ruined by this spammer!!!!

GET RID OF THIS **** MODS!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
+1

The owner is on permanent vacation or something.

Someone should go around to the forum owners house. My guess is that there will be a horrible smell coming from inside the joint, which will be his three month old rotting corpse. RIP.:(

all forum have problem...but you can say anything here..even RIP the proprietario and non get proibitid

Not true at all!

I participate in MANY (at least 2 other cycling, 3-4 sports team, and 3-4 related to my profession) And NOT ONE of them has one single spam poster like this!!! This is unique to this board. In fact, I wish everyone here counld move over to http://www.dailypeloton.com

None of this nonsense.

See ya there!

Mtventoux said:
Not true at all!

I participate in MANY (at least 2 other cycling, 3-4 sports team, and 3-4 related to my profession) And NOT ONE of them has one single spam poster like this!!! This is unique to this board. In fact, I wish everyone here counld move over to http://www.dailypeloton.com

None of this nonsense.

See ya there!
Sure let's do that so we can be over-moderated by the moderators, drink the koolaid & start to believe that the dopers are poor innocent victims and that most are not doping. um not.

Mtventoux said:
Not true at all!

None of this nonsense.

See ya there!
Why are you so irritated by the spam poster here? Before you started this thread you had 72 posts on this website over two and a half years. That's about two a month on average.

Methinks you have some sort of hidden agenda.

Oh and BTW... Daily Peloton Forums is really struggling for traffic at the moment. They have members leaving there in droves. A lot of them have come here. So I can understand why you'd be pleading to get more members over there. There's tumbleweed in the streets at DPF.

Daily Peloton Forums suck.

They need a few more mods here who can both delete these annoying posts and ban the IP addresses from the poster of the spam ****.

Scotttri said:
+2 the owner wont have a forum soon, because no one will want to post here
I build a new cyclingforum as a solution to keep this community together. I am a regular visitor at the power training sections which is almost gone due to the spambots. I have build cyclingforum.info with some tweaks to avoid spam and it's ad free. If you like I can make a Grand Tours forum as well.

PaulMD said:
I build a new cyclingforum as a solution to keep this community together. I am a regular visitor at the power training sections which is almost gone due to the spambots. I have build cyclingforum.info with some tweaks to avoid spam and it's ad free. If you like I can make a Grand Tours forum as well.
There's a fine line between setting up something to keep everyone together away from spam...and just exploiting a situation for commercial gain. Be careful Paul...:cool: :rolleyes:

Crankyfeet said:
Why are you so irritated by the spam poster here? Before you started this thread you had 72 posts on this website over two and a half years. That's about two a month on average.

Methinks you have some sort of hidden agenda.

Oh and BTW... Daily Peloton Forums is really struggling for traffic at the moment. They have members leaving there in droves. A lot of them have come here. So I can understand why you'd be pleading to get more members over there. There's tumbleweed in the streets at DPF.

Daily Peloton Forums suck.
Are you freakin kidding me?????? I visit these forums daily, and read many of the threads, sepecially in the training sections. It is next to impossible to find the threads when the board is inundated with spam ads! I have NEVER seen this in nearly a dozen other message boards that I frequent!

What on earth would my "hidden agenda be????

Crankyfeet said:
Your agenda would be:

Which you would have as much chance of achieving as getting the whole of New York's population to move to Havana because the weather is better.

:rolleyes: Rolls Eyes!

Mtventoux said:
:rolleyes: Rolls Eyes!
No ****ing way would I go over to Double Penetration forums. For starters, I would never be able to say the last sentence. I would be deleted, censored or banned. I have a brain. I would rather stay here and have nobody to talk to but Cranky then go over there. Freakin morons.

+1. I'd rather stay here if Flyer was the only member here.

I think I'd go to DPF if it was just you though Frigo, so you might be on your own....:D