Get the cash you need quickly and easily

On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 21:58:20 -0800 (PST), visak
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Logbook Loans
>
>We offer simple fast loans for people who may have been refused
>elsewhere.
>We offer a same day service. If someone applies for a loan today, then
>they can have the cash in their hand on the same day if so required.
>Our product is growing in popularity as a knock on effect of the
>Credit Crunch.
>Apply today: http://www.kqzyfj.com/4l117dnvjru8BGGDEIF8A9EBGICC
>
>http://getthecashyouneed.blogspot.com/

"Typical 343.4% APR" !!!

Oi vey!

On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 21:58:20 -0800, visak wrote:

> Logbook Loans

The website is hosted by clara.net, a spam report has been sent to them.
Hopefully the site will be offline for a day or two.

Colin Williams <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 21:58:20 -0800, visak wrote:
>
>> Logbook Loans
>>

>The website is hosted by clara.net, a spam report has been sent to them.
>Hopefully the site will be offline for a day or two.

Lets hope so.

The contact email in case anyone wants to send them some views (!!) is:

[email protected]

Evil arseholes like this need hounding off the net, and indeed everywhere else.

--

Andrew Sayers