Getting feed back on a new bicycle product

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Frank Schaefer, Jun 12, 2003.

  1. Please check out this idea for changing a regular bike into a tandem. It's a new product that I jsut
    recieved a patent on and I'm getting feedback before trying to take it to market.

    It takes about 10 minutes to switch it back and forth, and uses no tools. Rides just like a rigid
    frame tandem, not a trailer type bike.

    Also, what are the real trend setting bike shops that I can take this to for additional input?

    Thanks, Frank Schaefer Tandem Adapter LLC Austin, TX

    Tags:

  2. Alan

    Alan Guest

    (1) It's not a new idea. See the Alleycat or any ohter trail-a-bike.

    (2) Try spamming rec.bicycles.marketplace

    (3) Do your own market research.

    --

    alan

    Anyone who believes in a liberal media has never read the "Daily Oklahoman."

    news:[email protected]...