Triathlon · Public discussion

Getting multiple copies of messages

Started by JimTurner2 · · Last activity · 2 posts · 705 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Triathlon
Published
23 February 2004
Last activity
23 February 2004
Original author
JimTurner2
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
705
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Are others on rec.sport.triathlon getting multiple copies of every message that is being posted?
    Right now I seem to be getting each message three times.

    I use AOL for my email. Might the problem be unique to AOL customers?

  2. In article <[email hidden]>,

    (JimTurner2) said:

    Are others on rec.sport.triathlon getting multiple copies of every message that is being posted?
    Right now I seem to be getting each message three times.

    I use AOL for my email. Might the problem be unique to AOL customers?

    Dude! There's no need to post your question three times!

    --Harold Buck

    "I used to rock and roll all night, and party every day. Then it was every other day. . . ."

    - Homer J. Simpson

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.