Getting Old Is Hell

ScottishDan said:
Toilet factoid number 2:

There are two main types of flushing mechanism:

1. The regular ballcock as developed by Mr Thomas Crapper.

2. The syphon: This relies on atmospheric pressure and the syphon effect. You may have experienced one of these. You press the flush and the water level very slowly drops. You look extremely worried as the turd sits there defiant. Seconds later however, with a satisfying whoosh, all the water and toilet contents disappear at an impressive rate of knots.

It only took a week for you guys to take my birthday thread and turn it into a discussion about s**t and the mechanics of it .
No problem, that's the story of my life and at least it kept the thread going.

jhuskey said:
It only took a week for you guys to take my birthday thread and turn it into a discussion about s**t and the mechanics of it .
Happy Birthday **** Boy. :D

Happy birthday big man,

sorry about the sudden drop in standards, i believe i was the one responsible...i'll stick to hijacking other people theads.

:D

jhuskey said:
Watch your language asshole this is a clean forum.

MountainPro said:
Happy birthday big man,

sorry about the sudden drop in standards, i believe i was the one responsible...i'll stick to hijacking other people theads.

No offense taken, just all in good humor. Did you get the bike ordered, and I am also curious as to the saddle you are going to use and the stem length.

I'll order in tomorrow (sunday)...still deliberating.

the stem and saddle i'll use will be the ones that come bolted to the bike. Bianchi brands (prolly made by selle italia or some other big manuf.).
If they are no good i'll change them.

snow has turned to sleet and rain. :( ...the wifes mother is visiting us till May 06. she left an balmy 30C to arrive in Glasgow to a lovely 1C on Wednesday. Went shopping for thermals today....thinking abut Bianca all day...:eek:

jhuskey said:
No offense taken, just all in good humor. Did you get the bike ordered, and I am also curious as to the saddle you are going to use and the stem length.

jhuskey said:

Think of all the hits this thread took from Google: ball, ****, shite, crapper, bicycle, how to strip paint from your walls..... Guinness, birthday and Bacardi where probably one query. A few queries from Z'lander's about Sheep heads and let's not leave out all the queries from Biologists and Mechanical Engineers.

lwedge said:

Think of all the hits this thread took from Google: ball, ****, shite, crapper, bicycle, how to strip paint from your walls..... Guinness, birthday and Bacardi where probably one query. A few queries from Z'lander's about Sheep heads and let's not leave out all the queries from Biologists and Mechanical Engineers.

Heheheh...you said ballcock. Sorry Beavis and Butthead flashback.

MP: You are killing all my motivation to move to Scotland.If you think you got the new bike jitters now.....wait til you order it.

Lw: You have given us a lot to think about,I mean all the surfers out there reading these posts and saying "what the he**"? All cyclist are nuts!
I'll have beer on that one in a while and "drink it over".