Getting ready for a Hilly Century Need Help?

redneck47441 said:
You may want to think about growing up just a bit Roadhouse! Some of the roads I ride on are HWY 54, 59, 246,and 67 also! I'm sorry Roadhouse for making you angry and thinking less of me as a person with my original question. Looking back at my post I don't see any senseless questions!

don't worry about me, i'll be fine. post some pics and like i said, i'll apologize. i may be wrong and it wouldn't be the first time.

In the front I have 95 spindles up front and had to put on spacer in but still rubs at the stops.

redneck47441 said:
I guess I need to find a new forum somewhere where what life you live doesn't make you a dumbass! I thought I was posting a question to be answered not to be ridiculed for being a farmboy! But I guess when everyone around you is perfect you would be a dumbass and I'm not perfect so I guess I dont belong here!

redneck47441, there is only one guy on here that is behaving like a dumbass and it's not you ;)

here's a tip... if you go to your profile you can add certain people to your "ignore list", then you never have to see their posts... really handy feature.

roadhouse said:
or you can move on and not be a dumb ass and say that you just wiped down your bike with wd-40, dumbass.

teamsmack, "the crucibal for global stupidity." it's true!!

There is no need for the abusive posts!

roadhouse said:
i like how it took you two days to come back and say that after i just called out the s is silent but know that you have been switched with the alienator on the ignore list, houstonian. yourself and the s is silent.

puleeze, the dumb ass vibe is like the force with the both of you, strong. :D

:confused: Did I miss something here? This guys is a strange one. Perhaps he thinks I don't ride? Or I don't live in Corpus? Or maybe I just don't have enough street cred. I'm confused.

Oh well, not going to let it ruin my day.

The S is Silent said:
:confused: Did I miss something here? This guys is a strange one. Perhaps he thinks I don't ride? Or I don't live in Corpus? Or maybe I just don't have enough street cred. I'm confused.

Oh well, not going to let it ruin my day.

No one understands it.

redneck47441 said:
I guess I need to find a new forum somewhere where what life you live doesn't make you a dumbass!
I don't know where all the dumbass **** started, but if you're ever in the Boulder area be sure to message the tailless one for some beta on good rides.