gettng back on track

K

Kristine Quilic

Once again I have gotten off the track. I did manage to lose 1.2 lbs over the last two weeks. I
missed last weeks weigh due to travel. Thursdays I start my points over so I am going to drop to 20
points per day and not going to use flex points. I may use my activity points I earn but will wait
and how I feel. Kristine Quilici

A loss over two weeks is fine.

"Enjoy" the points drop but don't strain if you feel you need more at the drop.

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 00:06:40 GMT, "Kristine Quilici" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Once again I have gotten off the track. I did manage to lose 1.2 lbs over the last two weeks. I
>missed last weeks weigh due to travel. Thursdays I start my points over so I am going to drop to 20
>points per day and not going to use flex points. I may use my activity points I earn but will wait
>and how I feel. Kristine Quilici

Kristine Quilici wrote:
> Once again I have gotten off the track. I did manage to lose 1.2 lbs over the last two weeks. I
> missed last weeks weigh due to travel. Thursdays I start my points over so I am going to drop to
> 20 points per day and not going to use flex points. I may use my activity points I earn but will
> wait and how I feel. Kristine Quilici
>
>

So you are going to do fast track? Or is 20 points your allotted amount?

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/202/155 RAFL 210.5/202/198.5

good for you, a loss and not quitting, Lee
Kristine Quilici <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:kMa%[email protected]...
> Once again I have gotten off the track. I did manage to lose 1.2 lbs over the last two weeks. I
> missed last weeks weigh due to travel. Thursdays I start my points over so I am going to drop to
> 20 points per day and not going to use flex points. I may use my activity points I earn but will
wait
> and how I feel. Kristine Quilici

I am happy with the drop since I have not been on plan for sometime. I am going to try for 20 points
each day but not get that upset if I have to use flex points. "Fred" <[email protected]>
wrote in message news:[email protected]... A loss over two weeks is fine.

"Enjoy" the points drop but don't strain if you feel you need more at the drop.

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 00:06:40 GMT, "Kristine Quilici" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Once again I have gotten off the track. I did manage to lose 1.2 lbs over the last two weeks. I
>missed last weeks weigh due to travel. Thursdays I start my points over so I am going to drop to 20
>points per day and not going to use flex points. I may use my activity points I earn but will wait
>and how I feel. Kristine Quilici

Yes, that is what I am attempting. I am not really following the meal plans,
just the theory.
Kristine
"Connie" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message
news:403D6FA3.1060707@nospam_primus.ca...

So you are going to do fast track? Or is 20 points your allotted amount?

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/202/155 RAFL 210.5/202/198.5

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0337_01C3FC8F.DC505180 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
Encoding: quoted-printable

Getting back on track seems to be an old story for me.=20 Kristine "Miss Violette"
<[email protected]> wrote in message = news:[email protected]...
good for you, a loss and not quitting, Lee

------=_NextPart_000_0337_01C3FC8F.DC505180 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-
Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400"
name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Getting back on track seems to be an = old story for=20
me. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Kristine</FONT></DIV>
<DV>"Miss Violette" <<A=20
href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>> = wrote in=20 message
<A=20 href=3D"news:[email protected]">news:c1l80r$1k= [email protected]
berlin.de</A>...</DIV>good=20 for you, a loss and not quitting, Lee<BR></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0337_01C3FC8F.DC505180--

------=_NextPart_000_0070_01C3FC9D.535EE9A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-

That just means you are still trying, good for you, Lee Kristine Quilici <[email protected]>
wrote in message = news:1Bu%[email protected]... Getting back on track
seems to be an old story for me.=20 Kristine "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in
message = news:[email protected]... good for you, a loss and not
quitting, Lee

------=_NextPart_000_0070_01C3FC9D.535EE9A0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META
content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" = http-equiv=3DContent-Type> <META content=3D"MSHTML
5.00.2614.3500" name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>That just means you are still trying, good for you,=20 Lee</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20 style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: = 0px;
PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px">
<DV>Kristine Quilici <<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>&g= t;=20 wrote in
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:1Bu%[email protected]">news:1Bu%=
[email protected]</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Getting back on track seems to be an = old story=20 for me.
</FONT></DIV>
<DV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Kristine</FONT></DIV>
<DVI>"Miss Violette" <<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>> = wrote in=20 message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:[email protected]">news:c1l80r$1k= [email protected]
berlin.de</A>...</DIV>good=20 for you, a loss and not quitting, Lee<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0070_01C3FC9D.535EE9A0--

Good luck with this, Kristine!

--

~Kristin O~
272/239.4/172

"Kristine Quilici" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:kMa%[email protected]...
wait
> and how I feel. Kristine Quilici

------=_NextPart_000_01E8_01C3FE45.7DE4A1C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-

It sure would be nice though if I could make this easier on myself. This = seems to be more
difficult than it should. Kristine "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message = news:[email protected]
berlin.de... That just means you are still trying, good for you, Lee

------=_NextPart_000_01E8_01C3FE45.7DE4A1C0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-
Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400"
name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>It sure would be nice though if I could = make this=20 easier on
myself. This seems to be more difficult than it = should.</FONT></DIV>
href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>> = wrote in=20 message
<A=20 href=3D"news:[email protected]">news:c1m63e$1j= [email protected]
berlin.de</A>...</DIV>
<DVII><FONT size=3D2>That just means you are still trying, good for you,=20 Lee</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20 style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; = BORDER-
LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"><FONT=20 face=3DArial
size=3D2></FONT> </BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_01E8_01C3FE45.7DE4A1C0--

------=_NextPart_000_0283_01C3FFCD.CF0B2AE0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-

you have the pressure from the military that adds to the stress, you = have their requirements and
the threat of being activated as well, = remember for yourself this is a lifetime thing, so just
hang in there, = good luck, Lee, who appreciates your service Kristine Quilici
<[email protected]> wrote in message =
news:[email protected]... It sure would be nice though if I could
make this easier on myself. = This seems to be more difficult than it should. Kristine "Miss
Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message = news:[email protected]
berlin.de... That just means you are still trying, good for you, Lee
=20

------=_NextPart_000_0283_01C3FFCD.CF0B2AE0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META
content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" = http-equiv=3DContent-Type> <META content=3D"MSHTML
5.00.2614.3500" name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>you have the pressure from the military that adds to = the=20 stress, you have
their requirements and the threat of being activated as = well,=20 remember for yourself this
is a lifetime thing, so just hang in there, = good=20 luck, Lee, who appreciates your
service</FONT></DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE=20 style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px;
MARGIN-RIGHT: = 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px">
<DV>Kristine Quilici <<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>&g= t;=20 wrote in
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:[email protected]">news:0uc0=
[email protected]</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>It sure would be nice though if I = could make this=20 easier on
myself. This seems to be more difficult than it = should.</FONT></DIV>
=
href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>> = wrote in=20 message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:[email protected]">news:c1m63e$1j= [email protected]
berlin.de</A>...</DIV>
<DVII><FONT size=3D2>That just means you are still trying, good for = you,=20 Lee</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20 style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; = MARGIN-RIGHT:
0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px"><FONT=20 face=3DArial =
size=3D2></FONT> </BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0283_01C3FFCD.CF0B2AE0--