Giant 2001 OCR1- What price?

Jono

Guest
Hi, I've got a 2001 Giant OCR1 that I'm about to sell. One of my mates is interested in buying it
from me. Just wondering what these bikes sold for second hand (only been used about 10 or so times,
perfect condition). If I find out the normal price I'll probably just take a few hundred off for
'mates rates'. Appreciate the advice. Cheers,

Jono
PS If he doesn't end up buying it, is anyone else interested? I am located in Sydney (north shore).

BTW, originally cost around $2,200

jono @iprimus.com.au> <brogans<nospam> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Hi, I've got a 2001 Giant OCR1 that I'm about to sell. One of my mates is interested in buying it
> from me. Just wondering what these bikes sold for second hand (only been used about 10 or so
> times, perfect condition). If I find out the normal price I'll probably just take a few hundred
> off for 'mates rates'. Appreciate the advice. Cheers,
>
> Jono
> PS If he doesn't end up buying it, is anyone else interested? I am located in Sydney (north
> shore).

Buddy of mine just picked one up for $800 but that was considered a red hot price. I would have thought $1,000 was about right so long as it has done under 10,000-15,000 kms.

jono
> Hi, I've got a 2001 Giant OCR1 that I'm about to sell. One of my mates is interested in buying it
> from me. Just wondering what these bikes sold for second hand (only been used about 10 or so
> times, perfect condition). If I find out the normal price I'll probably just take a few hundred
> off for 'mates rates'. Appreciate the advice. Cheers,
>
> Jono
> PS If he doesn't end up buying it, is anyone else interested? I am located in Sydney (north
> shore).

What size is it? If as I suspect it's a compact frame, to what size of standard frame would it be
equivalent?

Thanks,

&roo

Yes- it's a compact Medium frame. Don't actually know the std size equivalent though.

news:<[email protected]>...