Giant 2007?

senator52

Mar 25, 2006
Does anyone know when Giants 2007 road range will be released? And will the bikes particularly the OCR range have many improvements on them from last year? Thanx.

senator52 said:
Does anyone know when Giants 2007 road range will be released? And will the bikes particularly the OCR range have many improvements on them from last year? Thanx.
Hi senator, from what I read and was told, it'll be around August, or during spring season.

Still looking for a bike, are you? :) Same fate here.

Lol. Its not really the bike Im looking for think Im going to try and get the Felt F80, though Im always on the lookout and keepin the ol' eyes peeled. Im lookin for the funding primarily:p Its hard bein a uni student with fees to pay:(

Senator, do what Little Jackie did, she entered a competition and won a new bike!! :D

I wish...i have the worst luck, i mean i could be the only one in the competition and somehow i would still lose:mad: haha can only laugh at fate hey

senator52 said:
As usual, the new ones will be faster! :rolleyes:

It happens every year - the new bikes are "the latest cutting edge, technology, carbon this, composite that".... Pitty my legs are still the same, just getting older every year...

I wish they would get a move on... the LBS that stocks giant here has bugger all stock at the moment. I am in the market for a road bike, really wanted to try the tcr comp bikes....so much for picking up a 2006 model bargin :(

I wish they would get a move on... the LBS that stocks giant here has bugger all stock at the moment. I am in the market for a road bike, really wanted to try the tcr comp bikes....so much for picking up a 2006 model bargin :(

The new road bikes are on the net now. Have been told by my LBS that delivery will be approximately three weeks away (~12th Sept.). They OCR2 is going to sell for $1395 in melbourne. I am after an entry level bike and was going to grab the 06 OCR2 but everywhere is still trying to sell it at $1399. Think I will wait the three weeks and grab the latest.. (unless i can find a 06 model for 1100-1200..lol, and not the chinese model that is being flogged on ebay at the moment).