Giant AC

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Foxracer, Apr 16, 2003.

  1. Foxracer

    Foxracer Guest

    Hi! I'm from Poland. We have very expensive bikes... so i asked you. I want to buy used frame Giant
    AC, is anyone have one to sell it. I can also change for my frame Specialized Rockhopper A1 Pro FS,
    and i would give some extra money for it. Anyone interested in selling??
    P.SSorry if i wrote any mistakes.

    --
    Bartek [FoxRacer] O¼miñski bike: Specialized Rockhopper A1 Pro FS e-mail: [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Taywood

    Taywood Guest

    FoxRacer wrote:
    > Hi! I'm from Poland. We have very expensive bikes...

    I cant help with the bike. Tell us about biking in Poland, are there trails in a tourist place like
    Zakopane? How do I get a picture of Anna Maria Jopek? Mike

  3. Foxracer

    Foxracer Guest

    > I cant help with the bike. Tell us about biking in Poland, are there trails in a tourist place
    > like Zakopane?

    Heh, ofcourse their are. We aren't any countryside

    > How do I get a picture of Anna Maria Jopek?

    From internet...:)