Giant AC

Foxracer

Guest
Hi! I'm from Poland. We have very expensive bikes... so i asked you. I want to buy used frame Giant
AC, is anyone have one to sell it. I can also change for my frame Specialized Rockhopper A1 Pro FS,
and i would give some extra money for it. Anyone interested in selling??
P.SSorry if i wrote any mistakes.

--
Bartek [FoxRacer] O¼miñski bike: Specialized Rockhopper A1 Pro FS e-mail: [email protected]

FoxRacer wrote:
> Hi! I'm from Poland. We have very expensive bikes...

I cant help with the bike. Tell us about biking in Poland, are there trails in a tourist place like
Zakopane? How do I get a picture of Anna Maria Jopek? Mike

> I cant help with the bike. Tell us about biking in Poland, are there trails in a tourist place
> like Zakopane?

Heh, ofcourse their are. We aren't any countryside

> How do I get a picture of Anna Maria Jopek?

From internet...:)