Bike buying advice · Public discussion

Giant atx 990 d 1997 purchase?

Started by mikehoppett@blu · · Last activity · 2 posts · 3,340 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike buying advice
Published
26 September 2005
Last activity
27 September 2005
Original author
mikehoppett@blu
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
3,340
Views / 30 days
7

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am undecided about purchase of friends Giant atx 990d 1997 MTB... He wants £300
    UKP whats that in dollars? $500? anyway I am new to this game so I dont want to buy a cluncker Soooo..
    Frame is marked/scratched.noplay in rear triangle... no dents cracks found/ridgida rims/magura Hs22 hydro rim brakes/ Shimano LX cranks XT mechs xt shifters & cassette parallax rear hub/
    hope front hub/97 orange marzocci bombers/ original rear shock
    I think.../eaton seat post/ raceface stem/omeoba bars...
    Nice no bob ride not much sus travel but light so good for XC
    I think which is what I am looking for.....Whats the story behind these anyway were they successful in their day??
    cheers Mike uk.

  2. [quote="mikehoppett@blu"]I am undecided about purchase of friends Giant atx 990d 1997 MTB... He wants £280 now his lowest price I think I will get it seems fair......

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.