Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

giant crx 2 v crx 3

Started by lionheart82 · · Last activity · 1 post · 2,307 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
6 February 2006
Last activity
6 February 2006
Original author
lionheart82
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,307
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi everyone

    I'm looking at purchasing my first bike for a number of years. I have searched the internet, as I had no idea of the differences between each bike to get a little better idea.

    After taking a few bikes for a test ride, the giant crx series seemed to agree with me the best. I also tried the avanti and felt which were nice, but i didnt feel as comfortable.

    I read the crx4 has mostly mtb equipment so passed on that. Unfortuantly the crx1 is out of the price range for my first bike.

    I'm looking at using my bike just to ride to cricket training, just a short 5kms away. A few days a week i'll be looking at riding to work, around 15kms from Warwick to Perth along the cycle way.

    The rough price I have got are $700 for crx3 and $1000 for crx2. Is the $300 worth the extra for what i'm using it for. Or am I better off spending the extra $300 on helmet, computer, pump.. etc.

    Any advice is great appreciated.

    thankyou

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.