Giant Guitar shaped "bike".

"wafflycat" <w*a*ff£y£cat*@£btco*nn£ect.com> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...

> "Martin Dann" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>

>> Some bloke has built a giant pedal powered guitar shaped (multiwheeled)
>> bike.
>>
>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/ne.../7339320.stm?bw=bb&mp=wm&asb=1&news=1&bbcws=1
>>
>> I bet he still gets SMIDNSYs

> That's not 'some bloke' that's Le Tour's The Devil!

And it's going to be a bit of b*gg*r to get that up L'Alpe D'Huez on 23rd
July...

wafflycat wrote:

> "wafflycat" <w*a*ff£y£cat*@£btco*nn£ect.com> wrote in message
> news:p[email protected]...
>>
>> "Martin Dann" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>>

>>> Some bloke has built a giant pedal powered guitar shaped
>>> (multiwheeled) bike.
>>>
>>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/ne.../7339320.stm?bw=bb&mp=wm&asb=1&news=1&bbcws=1
>>>

>>> I bet he still gets SMIDNSYs

>> That's not 'some bloke' that's Le Tour's The Devil!

> And it's going to be a bit of b*gg*r to get that up L'Alpe D'Huez on
> 23rd July...

But not as much fun as coming back down would be ;-)

On 09/04/2008 20:16, wafflycat wrote:
> That's not 'some bloke' that's Le Tour's The Devil!

Who now has the biggest *and* the best music.

--
Danny Colyer <http://www.redpedals.co.uk>
"The plural of anecdote is not data" - Frank Kotsonis

On Apr 9, 10:49 pm, Tom Sherman <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Martin Dann wrote:
>
> > Some bloke has built a giant pedal powered guitar shaped (multiwheeled)
> > bike.

> >http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_7330000/newsid_7339300/733932...

> The Devil gets 'bent!
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
> The weather is here, wish you were beautiful

The infamous Tour de France Devil might find handling "devilish" in
heavy cross winds, I'm thinking.

wafflycat wrote:

>"wafflycat" <w*a*ff£y£cat*@£btco*nn£ect.com> wrote in message
>news:p[email protected]...
>>
>> "Martin Dann" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>>

>>> Some bloke has built a giant pedal powered guitar shaped (multiwheeled)
>>> bike.
>>>
>>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/ne.../7339320.stm?bw=bb&mp=wm&asb=1&news=1&bbcws=1
>>>
>>> I bet he still gets SMIDNSYs

>> That's not 'some bloke' that's Le Tour's The Devil!

>And it's going to be a bit of b*gg*r to get that up L'Alpe D'Huez on 23rd

He could always play Stairway to Heaven :)

IGMC

On Apr 11, 8:28 pm, clare at snyder dot ontario dot canada wrote:
> On Wed, 09 Apr 2008 22:49:50 -0500, Tom Sherman
>
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >Martin Dann wrote:

> >> Some bloke has built a giant pedal powered guitar shaped (multiwheeled)
> >> bike.

> >>http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_7330000/newsid_7339300/733932...

> >The Devil gets 'bent!

> Can you imagine what that thing WEIGHS???????

You'd realize real soon if you tried to pedal it up any of the Tour's
French Cols ;^)