The Shimano Exage levers on my Kronos are sorta falling apart, due in no small part to my constant crashing. I need new aero brake levers - wondering where to get them?
Sheldon has some I think but anyone know of any other places?
"Phil, Squid-in-Training" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:
The Shimano Exage levers on my Kronos are sorta falling apart, due in no small part to my constant crashing. I need new aero brake levers - wondering where to get them?
Sheldon has some I think but anyone know of any other places?
um, everywhere?
just about every bike store has at least some model of aero levers hanging around. every mailorder ive used, too. my favorite source: rec.bicycles.marketplace. ive gotten a slew of used but excellent top o' the line shimano aero levers for 15 dollars shipped. (i guess everyone upgraded to brifters)