Giant Kronos brake levers are going out

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Squid-In-Traini, May 23, 2003.

  1. The Shimano Exage levers on my Kronos are sorta falling apart, due in no small part to my constant
    crashing. I need new aero brake levers - wondering where to get them?

    Sheldon has some I think but anyone know of any other places?

    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training

    Tags:

  2. Ant

    Ant Guest

    "Phil, Squid-in-Training" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > The Shimano Exage levers on my Kronos are sorta falling apart, due in no small part to my constant
    > crashing. I need new aero brake levers - wondering where to get them?
    >
    > Sheldon has some I think but anyone know of any other places?

    um, everywhere?

    just about every bike store has at least some model of aero levers hanging around. every mailorder
    ive used, too. my favorite source: rec.bicycles.marketplace. ive gotten a slew of used but excellent
    top o' the line shimano aero levers for 15 dollars shipped. (i guess everyone upgraded to brifters)

    cheers