giant ocr 2

Mike

Guest
I have just bought a new OCR for audax riding because it has a certain amount of mudguard clearance.
But I can't fit any of my water bottle cages to the seat tube because the riveted on front changer
boss gets in the way. Is there something I'm missing or will it mean my looking for a narrow fitting
cage or spacing out an ordinary cage? Any advice from existing owners welcome. Mike

"Mike" <[email protected]> writes:

> I have just bought a new OCR for audax riding because it has a certain amount of mudguard
> clearance. But I can't fit any of my water bottle cages to the seat tube because the riveted on
> front changer boss gets in the way. Is there something I'm missing or will it mean my looking for
> a narrow fitting cage or spacing out an ordinary cage? Any advice from existing owners welcome.

I'm using Tacx Tao cages URL:http://www.velogear.com/tactaowatcag.html on my OCR Team Replica. I
noticed ther wasn't much room, but these cages do not portrude much below the bolts.

--
Øyvind Røtvold, URL: http://www.darkside.no/olr/index.html

Øyvind Røtvold <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "Mike" <[email protected]> writes:
>
> > I have just bought a new OCR for audax riding because it has a certain amount of mudguard
> > clearance. But I can't fit any of my water bottle
cages
> > to the seat tube because the riveted on front changer boss gets in the
way.
> > Is there something I'm missing or will it mean my looking for a narrow fitting cage or spacing
> > out an ordinary cage? Any advice from existing owners welcome.
>
> I'm using Tacx Tao cages URL:http://www.velogear.com/tactaowatcag.html on my OCR Team Replica. I
> noticed ther wasn't much room, but these cages do not portrude much below the bolts.
>
> --
> Øyvind Røtvold, URL: http://www.darkside.no/olr/index.html

They look like they will do it, thanks Mike