Giant OCR1 2001 $950

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Edward Brogan, Feb 24, 2004.

  1. Hi guys,
    I am now selling my 2001 model Giant OCR 1 racing bike. It has a Medium
    sized frame. Specs are:

    Shimano 105 groupset Aluminum compact frame with carbon front forks Cinelli Bar Mavic CXP21 Rims
    Hutchinson Gold Reflex Tyres Selle Italia seat

    The bike has done less that 1,500 kms in its life & has always lived indoors
    :>. As a result, it is still in showroom condition and is 'as new'

    The reason for sale is that I also ride a mountain bike, and never seem to get around to doing a bit
    of road riding.

    The bike cost me $2,300. I am willing to part with it for $950 so that I can clear out my room!!!

    I am located north of Sydney, near Chatswood. Any questions, email me at [email protected]
    or mobile 0402485472

    For detail/pics/reviews see: http://www.epinions.com/content_45354552964

    Cheers, Jono

    Tags:

  2. Full specs available at:
    http://www.epinions.com/bike-Bicycles-All-35607-Giant_OCR_1__2001/display_~full_specs

    Cheers, Jono

    "Edward Brogan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi guys, I am now selling my 2001 model Giant OCR 1 racing bike. It has a Medium sized frame.
    > Specs are:
    >
    > Shimano 105 groupset Aluminum compact frame with carbon front forks Cinelli Bar Mavic CXP21 Rims
    > Hutchinson Gold Reflex Tyres Selle Italia seat
    >
    > The bike has done less that 1,500 kms in its life & has always lived
    indoors
    > :>. As a result, it is still in showroom condition and is 'as new'
    >
    > The reason for sale is that I also ride a mountain bike, and never seem to get around to doing a
    > bit of road riding.
    >
    > The bike cost me $2,300. I am willing to part with it for $950 so that I
    can
    > clear out my room!!!
    >
    > I am located north of Sydney, near Chatswood. Any questions, email me at
    > [email protected] or mobile
    0402485472

    > For detail/pics/reviews see: http://www.epinions.com/content_45354552964
    >
    > Cheers, Jono

  3. Anyone interested? Price is ONO :> Cheers, Jono

    "Edward Brogan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Full specs available at:

    http://www.epinions.com/bike-Bicycles-All-35607-Giant_OCR_1__2001/display_~full_specs

    > Cheers, Jono
    >
    > "Edward Brogan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Hi guys, I am now selling my 2001 model Giant OCR 1 racing bike. It has a Medium sized frame.
    > > Specs are:
    > >
    > > Shimano 105 groupset Aluminum compact frame with carbon front forks Cinelli Bar Mavic CXP21 Rims
    > > Hutchinson Gold Reflex Tyres Selle Italia seat
    > >
    > > The bike has done less that 1,500 kms in its life & has always lived
    > indoors
    > > :>. As a result, it is still in showroom condition and is 'as new'
    > >
    > > The reason for sale is that I also ride a mountain bike, and never seem
    > > get around to doing a bit of road riding.
    > >
    > > The bike cost me $2,300. I am willing to part with it for $950 so that I
    > can
    > > clear out my room!!!
    > >
    > > I am located north of Sydney, near Chatswood. Any questions, email me at
    > > [email protected] or mobile
    > 0402485472
    > >
    > > For detail/pics/reviews see: http://www.epinions.com/content_45354552964
    > >
    > > Cheers, Jono

  4. Now for auction. Starting price $800. No reserve!
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3663757859&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:AU:1

    Cheers, Jono

    "Edward Brogan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Anyone interested? Price is ONO :> Cheers, Jono
    >

    > "Edward Brogan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Full specs available at:

    http://www.epinions.com/bike-Bicycles-All-35607-Giant_OCR_1__2001/display_~full_specs

    > > Cheers, Jono
    > >
    > > "Edward Brogan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Hi guys, I am now selling my 2001 model Giant OCR 1 racing bike. It has a
    Medium
    > > > sized frame. Specs are:
    > > >
    > > > Shimano 105 groupset Aluminum compact frame with carbon front forks Cinelli Bar Mavic CXP21
    > > > Rims Hutchinson Gold Reflex Tyres Selle Italia seat
    > > >
    > > > The bike has done less that 1,500 kms in its life & has always lived
    > > indoors
    > > > :>. As a result, it is still in showroom condition and is 'as new'
    > > >
    > > > The reason for sale is that I also ride a mountain bike, and never
    seem
    > > > get around to doing a bit of road riding.
    > > >
    > > > The bike cost me $2,300. I am willing to part with it for $950 so that
    > > can
    > > > clear out my room!!!
    > > >
    > > > I am located north of Sydney, near Chatswood. Any questions, email me at
    > > > [email protected] or mobile
    > > 0402485472
    > > >
    > > > For detail/pics/reviews see:
    http://www.epinions.com/content_45354552964

    > > > Cheers, Jono

  5. Hi, does anyone know a good place to advertise my bike I have for sale? Are there any specific
    forums for this purpose? Cheers, Jono

    "Edward Brogan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Now for auction. Starting price $800. No reserve!

    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3663757859&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:AU:1

    > Cheers, Jono
    >
    > "Edward Brogan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Anyone interested? Price is ONO :> Cheers, Jono
    > >

    > > "Edward Brogan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Full specs available at:

    http://www.epinions.com/bike-Bicycles-All-35607-Giant_OCR_1__2001/display_~full_specs

    > > > Cheers, Jono
    > > >
    > > > "Edward Brogan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    > Medium

    > > > indoors

    > seem