Giant Rats at the Kissena Velodrome!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Steve Litvin, Jul 16, 2003.

  1. Steve Litvin

    Steve Litvin Guest

    Tags:

  2. Mike S.

    Mike S. Guest

  3. Mike S.

    Mike S. Guest

    "Ken Very Big Liar" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 11:35:36 -0700, "Steve Litvin" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > >http://www.bikecult.com/works/kissena/kissenatrack04.html
    > >
    > >but at least they are making progress on the new track surface!
    > >
    > >Steve
    > >

    > Like every job should be done by some damn union. Who cares.
    > ---
    > Kelly Beard, a.k.a. Mr. K.V.B. Liar

    I was thinking about this on my run just now. America was the place where Europeans got their goods
    manufactured cheaply in the 1700s. Then when manufacturing started getting more expensive here, it
    moved to Japan. Then Korea, next??

    Its all a part of the business cycle. (at least this topic has cycle in
    it...)

    Mike

  4. "Ken Very Big Liar" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 11:35:36 -0700, "Steve Litvin" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > >http://www.bikecult.com/works/kissena/kissenatrack04.html
    > >
    > >but at least they are making progress on the new track surface!
    > >
    > >Steve
    > >

    > Like every job should be done by some damn union. Who cares.
    > ---
    > Kelly Beard, a.k.a. Mr. K.V.B. Liar

    Perhaps they should hold a protest on the back straight during the inaugural race.

  5. David Ryan

    David Ryan Guest

    Carl Sundquist wrote:

    > "Ken Very Big Liar" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 11:35:36 -0700, "Steve Litvin" <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    > >
    > > >http://www.bikecult.com/works/kissena/kissenatrack04.html
    > > >
    > > >but at least they are making progress on the new track surface!
    > > >
    > > >Steve
    > > >

    > > Like every job should be done by some damn union. Who cares.
    > > ---
    > > Kelly Beard, a.k.a. Mr. K.V.B. Liar
    >
    > Perhaps they should hold a protest on the back straight during the inaugural race.

    I wanna see the protesters stake out a blind corner at an F1 race :)