Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

Giant Revive chain guard - yuk

Started by guardrail · · Last activity · 2 posts · 3,515 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
17 January 2004
Last activity
18 January 2004
Original author
guardrail
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
3,515
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Well I thought I'd never have anything to complain about with this bike but last night while installing my computer I sat on it and back pedalled - caught the guard with my foot and it broke.

    Back at dealer today and they tell me they have six back ordered -all because the broke - three of them on bikes in the store.

    Expoxied mine back together and am working on an aluminum reinforcement.

  2. I broke mine while riding. Been waiting for nearly six weeks for a replacement.

    Edward Wong

    guardrail <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Well I thought I'd never have anything to complain about with this bike but last night while
    installing my computer I sat on it and back pedalled - caught the guard with my foot and it broke.

    Back at dealer today and they tell me they have six back ordered -all because the broke - three of
    them on bikes in the store.

    Expoxied mine back together and am working on an aluminum reinforcement.

    --

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.