Giant Revive chain guard - yuk

guardrail

New Member
Nov 25, 2003
Well I thought I'd never have anything to complain about with this bike but last night while installing my computer I sat on it and back pedalled - caught the guard with my foot and it broke.

Back at dealer today and they tell me they have six back ordered -all because the broke - three of them on bikes in the store.

Expoxied mine back together and am working on an aluminum reinforcement.

I broke mine while riding. Been waiting for nearly six weeks for a replacement.

Edward Wong

news:<[email protected]>...