Giant Revive chain guard - yuk

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by guardrail, Jan 16, 2004.

  1. guardrail

    guardrail New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2003
    Well I thought I'd never have anything to complain about with this bike but last night while installing my computer I sat on it and back pedalled - caught the guard with my foot and it broke.

    Back at dealer today and they tell me they have six back ordered -all because the broke - three of them on bikes in the store.

    Expoxied mine back together and am working on an aluminum reinforcement.

    Tags:

  2. Edward Wong

    Edward Wong Guest

    I broke mine while riding. Been waiting for nearly six weeks for a replacement.

    Edward Wong

    news:<[email protected]>...