Giant Revive vs BigHa?

Trailgalore wrote:

> Besides the price, how do these semi bents compare?

Mr. Lorenzo L. Love does not repeatedly ask if anyone on alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent has paid full
retail price for a Giant Revive. :)

Tom Sherman – Close to 41½ N, 90½ W

"Mark Leuck" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> "brian hughes" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Trailgalore" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:0L2Ib.558561$0v4.22710123@bgtnsc04-
> > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> > > Besides the price, how do these semi bents compare?
> > >

> > Why are you classifying a BigHa as a "semi bent"?
>
> Because BigHa doesn't call it a recumbent

Well BigHa also said it isn't really that heavy or expensive, so I'm not sure I totally agree with
BigHa's definitions. But I certainly wouldn't call it a semi bent (did BigHa call it a semi bent)?

"brian hughes" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:D[email protected]...

> "Mark Leuck" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Qn5Ib.697618$Fm2.601552@attbi_s04...
> >
> > "brian hughes" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Trailgalore" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:0L2Ib.558561$0v4.22710123@bgtnsc04-
> > > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> > > >

> > > Why are you classifying a BigHa as a "semi bent"?
> >
> > Because BigHa doesn't call it a recumbent
> >

> Well BigHa also said it isn't really that heavy or expensive, so I'm not sure I totally agree with
> BigHa's definitions. But I certainly wouldn't call it a semi bent (did BigHa call it a semi bent)?

No they don't even call it that, if anything they consider it a comfort type bike

"Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Trailgalore wrote:
>
> > Besides the price, how do these semi bents compare?
>
> Mr. Lorenzo L. Love does not repeatedly ask if anyone on alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent has paid full
> retail price for a Giant Revive.
:)

> Tom Sherman – Close to 41½ N, 90½ W

Now that you mention it he may just do that

"Mark Leuck" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<Qn5Ib.697618$Fm2.601552@attbi_s04>...

> > Why are you classifying a BigHa as a "semi bent"?
>
> Because BigHa doesn't call it a recumbent

Huh? Just because they choose to not use the word "recumbent" for marketing reasons doesn't make it
like the Giant! The Bigha has a medium high BB and the Giant is practically an upright!

john riley

the Revive is in my garage, the BigHA is not.

I wanted my legs under me, not in front of me. Revive was the logical choice.

May opt to put the SRAM DD in it when weather warms up and condiditoning has progressed to better evlaute the climbing capability.