Giant TCR Advanced Shimano Di2 Conversion - Internal cabling and custom seat post battery mount.

Orripid

Dec 22, 2014
Custom Internal Seat post mount snug fit. Custom made rubber to fit di2 battery. If you would like one please contact me and I will send one. They are $30

Thanks

Very nice work, but why the wild pedals/straps?

Village Vet Clinic of Hamburg, N.Y.?

Thanks,

I have speed-play peddles but I don't like to wear clipless peddles in the urban streets. To many close calls. These straps are the fastest release and closest alternative to being attached to your peddles.

That's correct, That's Village Vet of Hamburg NY. Its a great Place. There service and staff is beyond the best.

I was going to speculate you were using them as commuter pedals. That's a very nice Predator. How do you like it?

The Di2 looks much better with the battery tucked away. Again, nice work on the battery holder.

I like it. It was my first build. I miss riding everyday so I bought a bike trainer and some rollers for the winter off ebay. Cant wait for them to be delivered. Here's a pic before I upgraded to di2 and also a pic of it stripped down. I wish I would of took more pictures of the cable runs for anybody who has questions like I did when starting this project. The di2 shifts is night and day. Its a perfect shift every time. And auto trim on front derailleur.

Carbon Repair looks like they build a good frame for racing on. I would enjoy that one, going by the looks of it! I'll probably go to Campy EPS when they go wireless.

SRAM wireless should be on the market this spring, so Campy and shimaNO won't be far behind.