Giant TCR composite 1 vs Cannondale

you'll probably fit on the Medium...at 5'11". The medium I believe has a 55.5 cm top tube...

Yeah i have a feeling your going to be right about that. Hey Rudy I noticed your from Atlanta..me too. Well actually Atlanta metro area..

Originally posted by yayaya
Yeah i have a feeling your going to be right about that. Hey Rudy I noticed your from Atlanta..me too. Well actually Atlanta metro area..

hey!! where are you riding? it's getting dark now after work.

are you getting the Giant from Roswell bicycles? I know they had a medium TCR2 about 4 or 5 weeks ago. Nice bike! it just won't fit me.

Blast away, no offence taken, my 'research' is not scientific, purely personal, using sample size of 1 of each of the subjects.

Just to add, the only difference between the bikes is the frame material, both are medium size, have full ultegra, same rims, same tyres at same pressure, same rider.

Originally posted by Rudy
hey!! where are you riding? it's getting dark now after work.

are you getting the Giant from Roswell bicycles? I know they had a medium TCR2 about 4 or 5 weeks ago. Nice bike! it just won't fit me.

Nah I live on the southside..Peachtree City...about 25 miles south of downtown..Im getting my bike from Bicycles Unlimited...insert shamesless plug here...Bicycles Unlimited Once I get back in shape Ill do some rides on the northside again, also if you go the the webby above you will see a schedule for rides that leave from Peachtree City.

As far as the original question..Alum vs Carb..Im not one to give the best answer since Im coming off of a Waterford steel frame. Although among the Alum and Carb bikes I've ridden some Alum bikes seem to have as sweet of a ride as some Carbons ive test ridden. IMO Klein has one of the sweetest Alum rides,but..i havent ridden them all. Ride what feels good to YOU.