Giant TCR Composite v Trek OCLV 5500

Tom Hinchliffe

Guest
Does anyone have any views as to whether either of these two frames is any better than the other? I
would be interested to hear from anynoe who has ridden/owned both.

Tom

"Tom Hinchliffe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Does anyone have any views as to whether either of these two frames is any better than the other?
> I would be interested to hear from anynoe who has ridden/owned both.
>
> Tom

Both bikes are made by Taiwanese slaves - Trek and Giant use the resources of the country, pollute
it's soil, air and water, so they can provide high quality products with little cost involved YET
STILL charge customers a high price so that the company boss gets a massive pay check.

BUY USA or ITALIAN or FRENCH made bikes.

You lie like a dog.

RST Labor Organization

[email protected] (ecce) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "Tom Hinchliffe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > Does anyone have any views as to whether either of these two frames is any better than the
> > other? I would be interested to hear from anynoe who has ridden/owned both.
> >
> > Tom
>

> Both bikes are made by Taiwanese slaves - Trek and Giant use the resources of the country, pollute
> it's soil, air and water, so they can provide high quality products with little cost involved YET
> STILL charge customers a high price so that the company boss gets a massive pay check.
>
> BUY USA or ITALIAN or FRENCH made bikes.

oclv's are made in the states; wisconsin I believe

--
--------------------------
Andre Charlebois BPE, MCSE4.0, CNA, A+ webmaster for Triathlon New Brunswick www.TriNB.com "ecce"
> "Tom Hinchliffe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Does anyone have any views as to whether either of these two frames is
any
> > better than the other? I would be interested to hear from anynoe who
has
> > ridden/owned both.
> >
> > Tom
>

> Both bikes are made by Taiwanese slaves - Trek and Giant use the resources of the country, pollute
> it's soil, air and water, so they can provide high quality products with little cost involved YET
> STILL charge customers a high price so that the company boss gets a massive pay check.
>
> BUY USA or ITALIAN or FRENCH made bikes.

"ecce" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Tom Hinchliffe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Does anyone have any views as to whether either of these two frames
is any
> > better than the other? I would be interested to hear from anynoe
who has
> > ridden/owned both.
> >
> > Tom
>

> Both bikes are made by Taiwanese slaves - Trek and Giant use the resources of the country, pollute
> it's soil, air and water, so they can provide high quality products with little cost involved YET
> STILL charge customers a high price so that the company boss gets a massive pay check.
>
> BUY USA or ITALIAN or FRENCH made bikes.

There is nothing more I'd like to see than either Trek or Giant sue your ass for libel. Keep going
monkey, you'll actually write something on your type writer one day and all hell will break loose.

Phil Holman

"Phil Holman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "ecce" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Tom Hinchliffe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Does anyone have any views as to whether either of these two frames
> is any
> > > better than the other? I would be interested to hear from anynoe
> who has
> > > ridden/owned both.
> > >
> > > Tom
> >

> > Both bikes are made by Taiwanese slaves - Trek and Giant use the resources of the country,
> > pollute it's soil, air and water, so they can provide high quality products with little cost
> > involved YET STILL charge customers a high price so that the company boss gets a massive pay
> > check.
> >
> > BUY USA or ITALIAN or FRENCH made bikes.
>
> There is nothing more I'd like to see than either Trek or Giant sue your ass for libel. Keep going
> monkey, you'll actually write something on your type writer one day and all hell will break loose.
>
> Phil Holman

Theres nothing more I'd like to see than the people of China, taiwan, vietnam, thailand etc etc
stand up to the Imperialistic Hamburger chomping cola swilling obese filthy American scum that is
trying to stamp out cultures and religions that they don't understand - so therefore it must be evil
- and replace it with hotdog stands, baseball, chewing gum, hamburgers,macdonalds and all the other
so called american "culture" (culture used in the broadest sense, as a country that has less than
300 years of history really hasn't GOT ANY culture).

I hope Saddam unleashes a chemical attack on the dumb yanks and they die a horride death.

Long live Anti- Americanism Long live Terrorism - lets hope a few more Dumb Fat American C*nts are
killed in the next attack.

[email protected] (ecce) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "Tom Hinchliffe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > Does anyone have any views as to whether either of these two frames is any better than the
> > other? I would be interested to hear from anynoe who has ridden/owned both.
> >
> > Tom
>

> Both bikes are made by Taiwanese slaves - Trek and Giant use the resources of the country, pollute
> it's soil, air and water, so they can provide high quality products with little cost involved YET
> STILL charge customers a high price so that the company boss gets a massive pay check.
>
> BUY USA or ITALIAN or FRENCH made bikes.

Two things to point out -

first, MANY of the products that we know as "European" or "US" are actually made in SE Asia and
shipped here for sale, with a US or European label. Still more are partially manufactured there,
and then finished here. It's very common for the same plant to be making the products for several
different companies, and the main difference is the label put on at the end of the production
line. Just because it's a US or European brand does not mean that it was made there. (To wit,
there are a number of "US" autos made primarily in Japan, and many "Japanese" autos made almost
completely in the US!)

Second, just because people there get what WE think are ridiculously low wages does NOT mean that
they are slaves, or even being exploited. To wit, several years ago I was at a "sweat shop" in
Honduras run by a well known US company. However, it was far from being what we here made it out to
be - it was a modern facility similar to a nice US factory, with a bank and restaurant attached. The
people in the area voiced strong disapproval over the controversy in the US over such plants - for
them, these were some of the best, highest paying jobs available! While they paid very little
compared to the same job in the US, there those wages provided a decent living. Are all factories
overseas similar to this? Almost certainly not. However, the point is that one should not make naive
blanket judgements based on the standards and limited knowledge that we have here.