Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Giant TCR top tube angle???

Started by gregk · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,367 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
27 February 2004
Last activity
27 February 2004
Original author
gregk
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,367
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Does anybody know the angle of the top tube (from horizontal) on the Giant TCR frames? I'm getting a custom steel time trial bike, and I want compact geometry. I'm trying to decide how aggressively to slope the top tube, and I figure the TCR is a good reference point. Thanks!

  2. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by gregk
    Does anybody know the angle of the top tube (from horizontal) on the Giant TCR frames? I'm getting a custom steel time trial bike, and I want compact geometry. I'm trying to decide how aggressively to slope the top tube, and I figure the TCR is a good reference point. Thanks!

    I see that Giant doesn't seem to publish their Geometries on their website, but some other vendors do. Check out:

    K2 Mod4
    http://www.k2bike.com/04products/road/mach4.asp

    Specialized Allez pro
    http://www.specialized.com/SBCBkModel.jsp?spid=6816

    or Trek's 1800C
    http://www.trekbike.com/bikes/2004/road/1800c.jsp

    The Trek "Geometry" hyperlink will open a PDF file with more than enough data for what you need.

    Good luck!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.