Giant Vs Gary Fisher

> I'm glad when someone gives me info I can use.

And you consider "save up for a proper bicylcle" information you can
use do you? you must be very short on imagination....

> I'm an adult
> now, and I can take rude people.

Congratulations!

> You didn't even bother to search the archives for
> the info you sought. I think this question is asked about once a
> month, year in and year out. If not this question, then questions much
> like it. And the answers are about the same every time. So, why
> didn't you even bother to do a search?

I did -you pillock, there was nothing comparing the two bikes so I
asked. If you can find something that compares these two bikes I'll
happily apologise and send you a present for your recent transition to
adulthood.

> Did you expect people to fall
> all over themselves to give you free information? Serve it up to you
> on a silver platter?

Nope. I expected people to give some friendly advice, which is one of
the purposes of these groups. I'd happily do the same for anyone
asking about something I had experience of. but then I don't get a
kick out of bigging myself up like some seem to.

> Now, I don't expect you to answer in any way but defensively, as an
> injured party, but maybe you could surprise me with a reason why
> someone who hasn't lurked at all, done a search, or even the barest
> amount of research should expect candy-coated opinions from anyone?

you take this all very seriously don't you?

> Let this be a lesson - lurk a little and do a search. Then the info
> you get when you ask a question can be filtered more easily. And the
> real reason you're mad is because I'm right. (But that's another
> thread, LOL.)

Lesson??? you're right??? come on, get a grip - you sound dangerously
imbalanced....

fungus wrote:

> Nope. I expected people to give some friendly advice, which is one of
> the purposes of these groups. I'd happily do the same for anyone
> asking about something I had experience of. but then I don't get a
> kick out of bigging myself up like some seem to.

LOL! You want some good advice? Don't take advice from this group.
Form your own opinions based upon your own experiences and then compare
them if you want.

Oh and what the hell is a "pillock" anyway?

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> fungus wrote:
>
>> Nope. I expected people to give some friendly advice, which is one
>> of the purposes of these groups. I'd happily do the same for anyone
>> asking about something I had experience of. but then I don't get a
>> kick out of bigging myself up like some seem to.

> LOL! You want some good advice? Don't take advice from this group.
> Form your own opinions based upon your own experiences and then
> compare them if you want.
>
> Oh and what the hell is a "pillock" anyway?

n : a person who is not very bright; "The economy, stupid!" [syn: stupid,
stupid person, dullard, dolt, pudding head, pudden-head, poor fish]

21 secs :)