Gift Ideas for Father's Day

That site had some good ideas.
Seems like every newspaper ad I saw just before 'Father's Day' had **** for the old man to work with. Like leaf blowers and hedge trimming tools and weed eaters. That kind of **** you get for the little woman for Mother's Day, don't you think? She can stay home and have fun with all those new tools while we go for a bike ride. :D

I have finally thought of something for my dad. I'm going to take some pics of DS sitting on a poker felt table thing I found at dollarama. If your father is still wearing that old 10-year-old watch, it's time to replace it with a timepiece that speaks volumes about a man's style and taste. Let your father know that you appreciate the time he took to raise you with values

Man Oh man this is from two years ago!
My Dad and I never got along very well so my memories of him aren't so good. But I do miss him, he passed away at the age of 52 and way too much time has gone by for me to feel bad about our relationship. He did teach me to ride a bike so...

Yeah, I suspect adelricbilly drug up this thread to pimp the gadgetwarehouse link in his sig....