Ginny's Pea Soup

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Lynn from Fargo, Apr 11, 2005.

  1. Sheeesh ! I hate it when the damn computer won't just let me reply to
    the original post!
    =====================================
    Ginny
    Your soup sounds perfect - right down to the bay leaf. Don't be
    surprised if it thickens up a LOT in the fridge. You can always thin it
    with a little water. Actually, the chicken stock wasn't mandatory - as
    long as your hambone was good. Make sure you scrape the marrow out of
    the bone and let it dissolve into the soup.
    Lynn from Fargo
    PS Do exactly the same with navy or great northern beans and get great
    bean soup.
    My master recipie is from Betty Crocker - any of the older editions.

    Tags:

  2. JimLane

    JimLane Guest

    Lynn from Fargo wrote:
    > Sheeesh ! I hate it when the damn computer won't just let me reply to
    > the original post!

    Psst! Its the software, not your computer.

    jim