Gipiemme Grecal Parade wheels?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Umterp, Mar 2, 2004.

  1. Umterp

    Umterp Guest

    Can anyone give some feedback on these wheels? They look pretty cool, but I haven't heard anything
    about them.

    Oh, and the sales help at Performance says "They look really cool, looks like they have a nice
    braking surface, but I really don't know anything about them."

    At least he's honest, I guess.

    Thanks,

    Dave

    Tags:

  2. Psycholist

    Psycholist Guest

    "UMTERP" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Can anyone give some feedback on these wheels? They look pretty cool, but
    > haven't heard anything about them.
    >
    > Oh, and the sales help at Performance says "They look really cool, looks
    like
    > they have a nice braking surface, but I really don't know anything about
    them."

    > At least he's honest, I guess.
    >
    > Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Dave

    The fact that they named them after an event that plays out at ... what? ... 5 mph? ... that ought
    to tell you something.

    Bob C.