Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Gipiemme hub spares

Started by Eastway82 · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,938 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
13 April 2006
Last activity
13 April 2006
Original author
Eastway82
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,938
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi, hope someone can help. I've got a pair of Gipiemme T-Quattro 30S wheels, and one of the rear cones has started to pit and break up. The cup is fine, as are the other cones and bearings - must be a case hardening fault or something as they haven't done many miles. Trouble is, the cone in question is an integral part of the rear axle (it's the inner bearing on the freehub side), so I need to replace the whole axle.
    So...
    Anyone know where I can get spares for these? Is there a main UK distributor? I've tried Wiggle, who sell the wheels, but they say they haven't got a clue...

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.