Pettacchi
Boasson-Hagen
Forster
Haedo
Gatto
Dean
Hunter
Goss

If it's a sprint finish you would expect Pettacchi/Davis/Boassen Hagen. I would go with Boassen-Hagen because the parcours looks a bit bumpy towards the end?

A break could go free with Boasson-Hagen in it aswell.

BH to win, Columbia will really want it now that Rogers is slipping back on the GC (having said that they've had a great Giro with the number of stage wins they've score). Petacchi second.

B]Xacebeo[/B] will try a break as usual. Their representatives should be Isaichev and Vorganov.
Garmin will be wanting to save face. They have not had any success yet. Julien Dean is their sprinter but has no chance of winning a bunch sprint. Look for them to maybe throw someone in the break. Zabriskie or Pate.
ISD are an attacking team. Riders are always in the break representing them. I have narrowed it down to Sacrselli and probably their sprinter Gatto who may try a break.
Quick-Step although riding for Davis, may send someone up the road. Facci or Hulsmans would be who they will send up the road. If they send anyone.
Saxo-Bank have been disappointing. Look for either Voigt, Klostergaard or Lund to get in the break.
Katusha will definately have a rep. I would say Klimov or Petrov.
Caisse may send someone, Lastras rings the bell.
Serramennti will send someone. I would think due to being chased down when Boasson-Hagen won his first GT stage, Bertolini will be their man. Their better climbers will wait for tomorrow.
Barloworld might send someone. I would say Bellotti?
Fuji need a win. Kessiakoff is my suggestion.
AG2R are always an attacking team. Bonnafond will be my guess.
Columbia may send someone. Maybe even Boassen-Hagen.
Cervelo will have a representative. They will give Pauwles a second chance at a stage win due to what they did to him on Sunday.

Voeckler is Bbox. Some of these riders will go in a break.

Eldrack said:
BH to win, Columbia will really want it now that Rogers is slipping back on the GC (having said that they've had a great Giro with the number of stage wins they've score). Petacchi second.
Isn't it EBH's first GT? If so, he's probably cooked by now.

You would think this breakaway survives. 20 riders, all strong.

Bertolini or Voeckler for mine.