Giro di Lombardia : 2006

JRMDC said:
Let's see, a win at Zurich; 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in stages at the Vuelta (and another win last year), 2 stage wins at Pays Vasco, 2nd in Fleche Wallone and Lombardia, 4th Paris Nice, ...

he's ALREADY a star!

Don't forget 2nd in ProTour individual competition. Huge margin over Schleck, but way behind Valverde.

L.Viento said:
I think what WBT wants to say is that people are starting to notice. Samu is a stud.
Just giving WBT a hard time. Looks like, barring injury, Sanchez will be a star for some time. Always good to see new blood (what are the chances that line attracts comment? :) ) topping the rankings. Where did Kashechkin come from, anyway?

And to Diablo, yes, oops on the 2nd ProTour.

JRMDC said:
Just giving WBT a hard time. Looks like, barring injury, Sanchez will be a star for some time. Always good to see new blood (what are the chances that line attracts comment? :) ) topping the rankings. Where did Kashechkin come from, anyway?

And to Diablo, yes, oops on the 2nd ProTour.
IN the Pro Tour Standings, he finish 3rd in the Vuelta, including a stage win, plus if I recall right he finished 3rd in one of the classics, thats probably where a bulk of his poibnts came from.

Capt.Injury said:
IN the Pro Tour Standings, he finish 3rd in the Vuelta, including a stage win, plus if I recall right he finished 3rd in one of the classics, thats probably where a bulk of his poibnts came from.
I described his top finishes earlier but neglected to say he was 7th overall in the Vuelta.

Go to this link and choose "detailed gained points" to get a spreadsheet which shows how many points each rider gained at each race.
http://www.uciprotour.com/templates/UCI/UCI2/layout.asp?MenuId=MTY5Nw