Giro D'Italia 2008 : Stage 19 - May 30th : Legnano => Presolana/Monte Pora, 228 km

thoughtforfood said:
I like Kelly, but I am sick of everyone wanting to suck Contadope's **** all the time. Earlier he was talking about how DiLuca couldn't hold over the last climb etc. It may be true, but it seems like all of the media outlets are on the Astana payroll. Kloden GONE!
well, the UCI did say that Contador was clean remember ?

ha ha ha

thoughtforfood said:
I like Kelly, but I am sick of everyone wanting to suck Contadope's **** all the time. Earlier he was talking about how DiLuca couldn't hold over the last climb etc. It may be true, but it seems like all of the media outlets are on the Astana payroll. Kloden GONE!
Not where I am from, LOL. :D

thoughtforfood said:
RICCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all the attacks will help contador.

and now of course the Astana PR machine is already started.... 'as Contador couldn't prepare properly...'

Go DiLuca, Go Ricco

Powerful Pete said:
Depends, maybe he will crack trying to follow them... I hope...
today is great, and I sue hope that more attacks continue tomorrow. But poor vecchio Simoni

earth_dweller said:
all the attacks will help contador.

and now of course the Astana PR machine is already started.... 'as Contador couldn't prepare properly...'

Go DiLuca, Go Ricco
But as long as there are GC riders who have a hope of snatching away the pink jersey, they are bound to attack.

whiteboytrash said:
Contador turned around and pleaded with Sella to assist him chase.....
Hopefully Sella is telling him where to go, but depends what Contador is offering money-wise...